YSR PelliKaanuka Online Application, Chandranna Pelli Kanuka scheme now renamed as YSR Pelli Kaanuka. YSR PellKaanuka Online Application ysrpk.ap.gov.in, YSR Pelli Kanuka Backward Classes Eligibility, YSR PelliKanuka to SC couples – YSRPK…
YSR Pelli Kanuka Online Application at ysrpk.ap.gov.in, Aadhaar linked with mobile number mandatory for registration. AP Government has given permission to extend financial assistance of Rs. 1,00,000/- under the scheme “YSR PelliKanuka”. It is an incentive to the eligible below poverty line girls at the time of their marriage to celebrate marriages in the families.
|BC Intercaste marriage Brides||75000|
|SC, ST Intercaste marriage Brides||125000|
|Construction Labour Children’s||100000|
YSR Pelli Kanuka Backward Classes Eligibility Criteria:
- The unmarried bride shall belong to the Backward Classes community.
- The Girl shall be the resident of Andhra Pradesh State.
- The Girl should have completed 18 years of age and the Boy should have completed 21 years at the time of Marriage.
- The wedding of the BPL-Backward Class girl shall be on or after 01.01.2018.
- The parents of the bride shall have White Ration Card / BPL category.
- Educational Qualification:
- Initially for two years i.e., for the year 2017-18 and 2018-19, the Educational qualification for the Bride and Bridegroom are relaxed, but from the year 2019 onwards, it would be 10th class pass, to be eligible under this scheme.
Procedure for YSR PelliKanuka online application :
YSR PelliKaanuka Online application ysrpk.ap.gov.in. The prospective bride or her parents shall have to submit the application through online http://www.ysrpk.ap.gov.in through any Velugu Mandal office or Mepma Center in Urban to upload the certificates, duly intimating the date of marriage. The following shall be attached at GSWS Grama Sachivalayam.
- Date of Birth: Issued by the Competent Authority through MEESEVA Center.
- Caste Certificate: Issued by the Competent Authority through MEESEVA Center.
- Income Certificate (the certificate shall be latest and shall not be older than 6 months from the date of marriage.
- Aadhaar Card of the bride and bridegroom to be scanned and uploaded.
- A Scanned copy of the first page of Bank Pass Book (Savings Account) containing the photo of the bride and the account details in the name of the bride.
- Copy of Wedding Card.
- Separate Passport Size photos of Bride and Bridegroom.
- White ration card of the bride’s parents.
The Director of Backward Classes Welfare Department is the nodal agency at the state level to implement the Scheme. At the field level, the Panchayat Raj Department in rural areas and the Municipal Administration & Urban Development Department in Urban areas shall be the nodal Department to implement this scheme at the ground level. The Panchayat Raj Department through the Panchayat Secretary in the respective Villages shall register the marriages as per the Compulsory Marriages Registrations Act, 2002.
Under this scheme, a onetime Financial Assistance of Rs. 50,000/- at the time of marriage shall be granted to every unmarried BPL-Backward Class girl in the state of Andhra Pradesh with effect from 01.01.2018.
The AP Government has allocated Rs 300 crore this year for the YSR Pellikanuka for the poor women of the backward classes (BC) for the New Year gift. The program is designed to benefit over a million people. YSR Pelli Kanuka guidelines made by the authorities to release GO in the coming month are currently under government scrutiny.
The YSR Pellikanuka program will begin on 1 January 2019 with the modification of minor edits. The draft of the Backward Classes Welfare Department will be approved soon after the directions of the Government to prepare guidelines for YSR Pellikanuka.
YSR PelliKaanuka Online application ysrpk.ap.gov.in
YsrPellikanuka Online Applications from Bonefishes are invited by the BC welfare department, every district Executive Director to select the eligible candidates for the YsrPellikanuka provide information to the bride’s family members. On the occasion of the wedding day, Mandal level officers will be presented with a bride’s wedding receipt of Rs 50,000 demand draft, along with the wishes of the Chief Minister.
How to apply YsrPelli Kanuka Online Application? What is Eligibility?
- Poor girl children with White Ration cards under the poverty line are eligible to receive Rs 30 thousand under the YSR Pelli Kanuka. All these are to be applied on the website of the Backward Classes Welfare Department,
- The bride with 18 years old and the groom’s age should be 21 years. The age 10th class certificate must be uploaded for age verification.
- Applicants should attach Passport size Photos, Aadhaar card, and Caste Certificate issued at Meeseva service centres.
Government sources estimate that child marriages can be prevented with the YSR Pelli Kanuka. The number of marriage registrations can be significantly increased. The dowry harassment is likely to decrease after this. The government has been making arrangements to get Marriage Registration immediately after marriage in the Panchayath level.
The AP government, which decided to give a ‘wedding gift’ (YSR PelliKanuka) to BCs, STs and Minorities, has decided to give fresh sessions to SCs. It also decided to increase the ‘gift’ to the BCs by Twenty thousand.
YSR Pelli Kanuka Pelli Mitra’s will examine
1. A young woman who applied for YSR Pelli Kanuka four weeks before the wedding is a matter of marriage? Is it possible that she has attached the documents? Will be examined.
2. Go to applicants’ homes and collect the details of houses and homes in cooperation with local self-help associates.
3. Is it true that the registration of the personnel for registration on the date of marriage together in the wedding hall? Is confirmed.
4. All the bride and family members should gather together the information on the actual circumstances and make sure that the marriage mates are all right. 20% of the amount will be released to the bride bank account.
5. The rest 80% of the bride will be released by the groom in the time of marriage day. For this purpose, Pelli Mitra’s should attend the functioning of the Kalai Mandapam. The wedding photos will be deposited in the tab of the tab, specially set up at the state level and deposit the rest of the money to the bride bank account.
6. Rules are also being imposed to impose a penalty of Rs.1000 if the suspicion of collected information has been reinterpreted once again that the marriage mate has provided false information.
YSR PelliKanuka to SC couples also
The Andhra Pradesh government has declared an unforgettable gift to the poor Dalits too. The Dalit couple decided to give Rs. 100000 as a wedding gift. YSR PelliKanuka has already announced the wedding reception for BCs. Minorities are given the name of ‘Dulhan’ in the name of marriage expenses. Under the scheme, the state government has decided to give Rs 30 thousand per couples of SCs. More than 20,000 poor Dalit couples each year is going to benefit under YSR PelliKanuka.
A website will be launched to apply for this scheme. The BC Welfare Department will manage the YSR Pelli Kaanuka Online Application at ysrpk.ap.gov.in website. SC, ST and other category youth weddings across the state will be allowed to register online through this website.
The new garments and fixed deposit documents are prepared at the time of the wedding. The wedding is expected to happen in the presence of everyone, so the government hopes that there will be no injustice. At the same time, fixed deposit papers do not have any scarcity; beneficiaries will receive a hundred per cent accurately.
YSR Pelli Kaanuka previously known as Chandranna Pelli Kanuka. YSR Pelli Kaanuka Online Application link is available at below mentioned the link for receive YSR PelliKaanuka Online Application ysrpk.ap.gov.in.
- Who is eligible to YSR Pelli Kaanuka scheme?
SC, ST, BC and Minority families with White ration card
- Where to apply for this YSR PelliKaanuka programme?
All Velugu offices in rural and all Mepma offices in Urban areas
- When to apply for YSR Pelli Kaanuka?
5 days before the Where wedding day
- YSR Pelli Kaanuka online application available?
Yes, YSR PelliKaanuka online at ysrpk.ap.gov.in portal.