YSR Aarogyasri Card Status – How to update Aarogyasri Card? How to Apply for Aarogya Raksha? How to Add Members in Aarogya Raksha Family Card scheme? Know, Who is eligible to YSR Aarogyasri Card and Aarogya Raksha Family Card?
All known great Arogyasri health scheme was introduced by YSR for the Poor. All poor families with wight ration card eligible to this scheme. His successor YSJ comes into power on 2019 introduced Aarogya Raksha Family Card under Aarogyasri for APL families. YSR Aarogya Raksha Family Card Download and Aarogyasri Card Status Check now available at www.ysraarogyasri.ap.gov.in.
Under Aarogyasri, not only wight cardholders all state employees, present working journalists, all state government pensioners are eligible. Now YSR Aarogyasri giving high-quality medical cashless treatments. You can read How to Apply for Aarogya Raksha? How to download the Family Card? and How to add new Member Details?
How to Apply for Aarogya Raksha?
- First, visit http://www.ysraarogyasri.ap.gov.in/arogyaraksha web page.
- Click on Enroll link
- It prompts Apply for Aarogya Raksha/Download Family Card
- Enter your 12 digit Aadhaar Number
- It Shows your Aadhaar linked mobile number for OTP
- Enter the OTP and Apply Aarogya Raksha.
How to download the Family Card?
- Use above the same steps you can download the Aarogya Raksha Family Card.
- The Aarogyaraksha Health Cards Generate automatically on payment of enrolment fee.
- The Beneficiaries may avail cashless treatment in any network hospitals after 15 days from the success Aarogya Raksha Family Card payment date.
How to add new Member Details?
- You can add new family member details by simply pressing add member tad after login as above.
- it asks new member Aadhaar number to enrol and apply to
- Remember only not enter in other family members only you can add
- the member already entered in other family card was not eligible
- To update Family member details, for any kind of changes or corrections in YSR Aarogyasri Family Card, you can contact toll-free number 1800 599 1111.
YSR Aarogyasri Card Status: Check YSR Aarogyasri Card Status at www.ysraarogyasri.ap.gov.in/arogyaraksha. Use your Aadhaar number and Mobile to verify card status. The new YSR Aarogyasri Card is being issued to the poor people. The new cards can apply through the Grama Sachivalayams.
Who is eligible to YSR Aarogyasri Card and Aarogya Raksha Family Card?
|YSR Aarogyasri Card||Aarogya Raksha Family Card|
|All white cardholders – BPL Families||APL( Above poverty line) families and BPL families|
|The annual income of less than or up to 5 lakhs||The annual income of less than or up to 5 lakhs|
|No income tax payee||Income taxpayers also eligible|
|Minimum land assets as per Govt Rules||No restrictions|
|No four-wheeler||One personal car exempted|
- How much of Coverage is provided under the YSR Aarogyasri?
YSR Aarogyasri provides coverage up to 5 lakhs for each family per every year
- What are the diseases for which AP people can get treatment under Dr.YSR Aarogyasri Scheme?
All Serious diseases affecting Heart, Kidney, Cancer, Brain, Burns and accident cases etc of 1059 Surgeries / Therapies in 30 systems are covered under the Dr.YSR Aarogyasri Scheme.
- Who is paying the YSR Aarogyasri Scheme premium?
The entire YSR Aarogyasri Scheme premium is paid by the Government of AP on behalf of the BPL families. APL families need to pay premium own.
- How can I avail the benefits under YSR Aarogyasri scheme?
You can avail the benefits of Aarogyasri scheme at any PHC / CHC / Area Hospital / District Hospital or any of the network hospital directly. Vaidyamithra in Hospital will register, facilitate the treatment and guidance.
- How much premium for Aarogya Raksha?
The APL / BPL families can enrol under “Aarogya Raksha” by paying the premium for the entire family for one year Rs.1200/- for the individual.