WPS Kerala – The State Government of Kerala is now taking advantage of what technology has to offer when it comes to the processing of financial details and transactions. Rather than having to make do with manual processes, they’ve introduced the Wage Protection System WPS Kerala, an online portal for labor commissioners. Thanks to the portal, it will only be a matter of time before employees of the Kerala State Government examine their salary details.
Like any other portal, you ought to understand what is expected if you’re to reap maximum benefits. Fortunately, we are here to make things easy for you. In this article, we will take you through some of the things you need to know before you finally download your Kerala employee salary certificate hassle-free.
How to Download Kerala Government Employee Salary Certificate
WPS portal offers a wide range of benefits to both employees and the government. One of the most notable benefits is the downloading of your Kerala employee salary certificate. All you have to do is take advantage of what the site has to offer and avoid the stress that comes with visiting the relevant department offices.
For you to have an easy ride, below is a simple step-by-step guide you need to follow and download a copy of your Kerala government employee salary certificate.
- Using https://www.wpc.lc.kerala.gov.in/ as the link, visit the official website of the WPS website. All it takes is for you to type this URL on the search tab of your most preferred web browser after which you can initiate a search
- On the homepage, you will have to correctly fill in your login credentials i.e., Username and Password in the required field
- Enter the Captcha Code as it appears on the image after which you should click on the “Submit” button
- For those who have forgotten their password, then you can simply select the ‘Forgot Password’ option and generate a new one. You can then use this new password to access your account
- After a successful login, click on the “Download Employee Salary Slip” option
- Correctly fill in all the required details i.e., Month and Year for which you want to download your salary certificate, Employee Code, Employee Name, and Date of Birth
- Recheck the details and click on the ‘Generate Salary Slip’ option
- A One Time Pin (OTP) will be sent to your registered mobile number for verification purposes
- Enter the OTP and click on the “Submit” button
- The requested salary slip will be displayed on the screen of your device. To download a copy, simply click on the “Download” button, and you’re good to go
- Finally, click on the ‘Print’ button to take a printout of the Salary certificate for future reference.
There you have it, what it takes to download a copy of your WPS Kerala employee salary certificate from the comfort of your home. Fortunately, you can perform this action at any time of the day provided you have access to a strong network.