AP Grama Sachivalayam VRO Posts recruitment notification on 10th January 2020…
Now Village revenue officer VRO post aspirants can apply only in online for AP Grama Sachivalayam recruitment. The AP government decides Grama Sachivalayam second phase notification. 246 VRO posts application submission only through the online at gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in.
VRO Posts online applications start on 11th January 2020. Presently Government issuing a notification to 246 Village revenue officer posts and 300 more posts add soon on or after 26-01-2020.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment schedule(2nd Phase):
- AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment Online application submission starts: 11-01-2020
- Last date to apply: 31-01-2020
- Grama Sachivalayam Posts hall ticket download: 4 Days before exam
- AP Grama Sachivalayam written test on the first week of March or April 2020
- Grama Sachivalayam written test results on 15days after the exam date
- VRO and all Posts appointment’s: 01-05-2020
Application fee 400 rupees to General and 200/- to SC, ST, BC candidates. VRO will get only 15000 rupees per month from the government for the first two years. Village revenue officer Grade 2 educational Qualification read here.
VRO Posts Grama Sachivalayam written test with 150 marks and all questions objective type. General studies 75 marks in those rural issues 30 marks. arithmetic questions 30 marks and Logical questions for 20 marks. IWWH will update online application link here soon. http://gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in/