NET e-certificate – UGC national eligibility test for JRF and lectureship held on 24th June 2019 results released…
June 2019 UGC NET results are declared, candidates who qualified the UGC-NET, roll numbers list are given in below pdf file. This year for JRF total of 3625 candidates are qualified, the candidates are also eligible for Lectureship. Total 40332 candidates provisionally qualified the UGC-NET for eligibility for Lectureship. They are eligible for recruitment as Lecturers throughout the country. The UGC-NET qualifiers will get e-certificate, this shall be available for downloading on the user profile created by the candidates while filling and submitting their NET online application forms.
- UGC NET Results and NET e-certificate held on June & Dec 2019 – Download here
- UGC NET Results Previous years- https://ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
University Grants Commission clarifies that earlier NET exam qualifying criteria involved qualifying top 15% of those candidates in each subject. Based on category, who obtained the minimum qualifying marks in paper-I, paper-II & paper-III as per to the category of the candidates.
As per Hon’ble High Court of Kerala order, UGC had revised the procedure and criteria of UGC-NET qualifying candidates and as such it has been decided that 6% of the total candidates who appear in the UGC-NET examination will be declared qualified.
The qualifying percentage out of appeared candidates in the previous 4 UGC-NET examinations is given below:
- June 2015 UGC-NET: 4.83%
- December 2015 UGC-NET: 4.96%
- July 2016 UGC-NET: 4.08%
- January 2017 UGC-NET: 3.99%
- Future UGC-NET: 6.00% (With revised qualifying criteria) As such the number of candidates who would qualify in the future NET Exams is likely to increase.
- NET e-certificate download at https://ecertificate.nta.ac.in/.