Udyog Aadhaar Registration is an important business proof to Business people. Check Udyogaadhaar Registration process, eligibilities, UAM certificate Download details here…
The Small and Micro Business MSME section is the backbone of the Indian economy. These business section now getting Udyog Aadhaar registration for use identity in different purpose. The main aim of the Udyog Aadhaar is giving financial support to the small and medium business people.
This Udyogadhaar Registration entire process is free to citizens. Any eligible business person can register him in this Udyog Aadhaar and he will get UAM number. Udyog Aadhaar is similar to Aadhaar ID, but it specified for medium and small business owners. Ugyogaadhaar is a 12 number helps to promote these new entrepreneurs in registering under MSME.
- As said earlier All Ugyogaadhaar registered persons get 12 digits UAM number,
- It helps 50% fee reduction in getting Trademarks and Patents
- UAM holders exempted from paying Direct taxes and Excise exemption.
- Give access to get benefit from government subsidies
Document required for the Udyog Aadhaar Registration
- Aadhaar number of Business Owner
- Category of applicant
- Business name
- Type of Business Unit(sole proprietor or Partnership)
- Bank details
- Total number of employers
- Date of commencement
How to apply Udyogaadhaar Registration
- First, visit udyamregistration.gov.in web portal
- Enter Aadhaar number and business owner name
- Validate Aadhaar with OTP verification
- After verification, a new page will open, enter the details of your business
- Fill detail without errors
- No fee collects to this UAM registration
- After completion of the application, another OTP verification take place again
- Take a printout of UAM number and registration copy.
Get more details about Udyog Aadhaar Registration Online Application now available at udyamregistration.gov.in page.