Telangana Teacher Recruitment Test Rules and Guidelines for TS DSC in GO MS No 25 is released yesterday (10 Oct 2017). The Telangana state government issued the Teacher Recruitment Test – TS TRT 2017 rules for total posts are 8,792. In TS TRT 2017, 80% Weightage goes to Written Test and 20% to TET score. On Tuesday Telangana government issued GO MS No 25 for The Telangana Direct Recruitment for the posts of Teachers Rules, 2017. The entire TS TRT 2017 process of recruitment under TSPSC.
Educational qualifications of the applicants as per NCTE rules in this TS Teacher Recruitment Test 2017. The maximum Age Details will mention in TS DSC TRT Notification releasing in next 15 days. TSPSC already started a workshop to TS Teacher Recruitment Test and online application process. With this, there is a possibility of issuing notification for 8,792 teachers posts in ten-fifteen days. After five years of recruitment in the total joint state (in 2017), the teacher posts will be Recruited.
TS TRT 2017 (TS DSC 2017) Recruitment teacher posts:
- School Assistant – 1,754
- Language Pt – 985
- PET – 374
- SGT – 4,779
Total – 7,892
- School Assistant – 196
- Language Pt – 26
- PET – 42
- SGT – 636
Total – 900
The education department has already reported the vacancy posts and roster cum reservation details to the TSPSC according to new and old districts. TSPSC officials will discuss with the education authorities within a couple of days and take the necessary explanations. After the notification issue, the process will be taken. The state government has yet to finalize the recruitment test methodology for teacher posts. Do the screening test for a candidate’s filtration? Or do you carry out a single test and decide according to Merit? Talk is on. The TSPSC is going to decide within two days.
The percentage test for the teacher qualification exam (TET) is 20% weightage and 80% weightage for TSPSC Teacher Recruitment Test score. The TSPSC is conducting the test and submits the Merit list to 31 Districts as District unit.
Do Teacher posts rise in TS DSC 2017?
According to the current calculation, the government has already decided to Recruit 8,792 posts in TS TRT 2017. The Supreme Court has informed the matter. But in some urban districts, there has been no posting of posts based on 31 districts. In fact, the education department has collected details of vacancies that occur until 2018. In the urban districts, the notification of posts will be expressed by the notification from the respective areas where the government will be expected to be notified until 2018. That will increase the number of posts in TS TRT 2017(Telangana State Direct Recruitment test for the
posts of Teachers) will be Recruited.
The principle of TS Direct Recruitment for the posts of Teachers appointment rules
- TS TRT 2017 ‘Direct recruitment rules for Telangana state teacher posts – 2017’ apply to all types of teacher posts in Government, Zilla Parishad and Mandala Parishad schools.
- District Education Officer is the appointment Officer, The National Teacher Training Board (NCTE) has been the subject of the provisions of the Rules.
- Selection Process and TS TRT Written Test Management by TSPSC.
- TS TET, Central TET pass is mandatory. (Those who qualify for any PET TET before 2.06.2017). TET Paper-1 and Secondary Graduate Teachers posts for School Assistant and equivalent posts are compulsory for TET Paper-2.
- TS TRT Written examination score in teacher recruitment has 80% weightage and 20% weightage to the TET score.
- Excluding TET for Physical Education Teachers Written test will be 100% marks.
- Candidates who have passed B.Ed with Degree or PG and related Methodology with 50% marks in relevant subject for School Assistant and equivalent posts. BC, SC, ST, and 45% marks for disabled people.
- Candidates should have at least 50 per cent marks, BC, SC, ST and 45 per cent marks for disabled candidates for Intermediate for Secondary Grade Teacher (SGT) posts. Two years Diploma in Elementary Education (D.Ed) or four years of Elementary Education Bachelor’s Degree.
- Before 2007, 45% of marks are sufficient for the general candidates who join the two years Ded. BC, SC, ST and 40 per cent for disabled people.
- To teach in non-lingual subjects to be taught in any medium must be read in the relevant language medium in Tent or Inter or Degree. Or the first language in Tenth, as a secondary language in the inter / degree.
- If an application is posted for the post, the test examination (TRT) will be in the medium.
- General Candidates should have 50% marks in B.Sc., SC / ST and disabled 45% marks in the relevant language degree for Language Pandit posts. Or B.Ed or Pandit training with relevant Methodology with Post Graduation.
- Should have a diploma in Physical Education Teachers along with 50% marks for exercise teacher posts. Or Degree, B.P.ED.
- The TSPSC notification will be issued as per the recommendations of the School Director of Education to decide the fate of the new revenue districts of the new Revenue Divisions on October 10, 2016.
- Local tribal candidates are eligible for teacher posts in agency areas according to GO 3 (10.01.2000). Agency tribal is also eligible for placement in plain areas.
- The maximum age is declared in the Notification by the State Government as per the General Terms of Service.
- Reservations of local candidates are applicable according to the Presidential Order. 80 per cent local. 20 per cent open category.
The teachers’ Associations and candidates claim that the TS Teacher Recruitment Test rules require more clarity. After observing the government’s orders issued on Tuesday, they expressed their views on various issues. There is a need for clear explanations regarding the TS TRT 2017 eligibility of various categories of posts.
- Physical Education Teacher (PET) posts are required to be filled in 50% marks in Intermediate and Diploma in Physical Education (D.PEd) is required. In addition, SC, ST, BC candidates are not exempted from the exception. They have qualified for Bachelor of Physical Education (B.PEd) with Degree for the same posts. But the minimum marks in the degree are not specified.
- According to the NCTE guidelines, General Candidates for School Assistant posts have passed 50% marks in Degree, B.ED should be completed and the TET Paper-2 qualifies. However, the NCTE did not specify the marks taking into consideration the general candidates who completed the degree before the year 2010.
- In case of SC / ST candidates, General Candidates have passed 45% marks if they have completed inter-2009 priority. But in the case of Degree marks for School Assistant posts.
- This order does not specify the recruitment process for tribal welfare schools. Do they give different terms? There must be clarity.
The existing controversy continues to be given to those who have done the language subjects. But in the subject of any subjects, the subjects of the subjects are eligible for the Language Pandit. The teacher unions have claimed that this could lead to a new problem in TS TRT 2017.