What is AirDroid app? Air droid app is a free and the fast Android app that is used or uses to help you manage your android phone or tablet from a web browser all over the air. The Air Droid philosophies has one less cable that helps move thing on and off from your Android device. This is achieved without any USB cable. It’s accomplished even when the device is at a distance. As like as there is another application transfer files using wifi connection. It is named as Shareit. The Shareit application was invented by Lenovo company and the Lenovo was released this software for PC users also it is called as Shareit for PC. Here is the installation procedure of Shareit for PC App or Shareit Kc web in Windows 7/10/8/8.1 or MAC or Ubuntu or Linux OS.
Is Air Droid app safe? This App should be safe only after security update. Before the update, it very risky and can corrupt your device.
How to connect to AirDroid without internet
This app is free and to enable you connect without the internet you need to follow the following steps:
- Connect you android to your computer with the use of the USB cable.
- The second step is to enable the USB tethering
- Visit the full URL available on your computer web browser to enable you start using the Airdroid.
How to use AirDroid App on Android
Air Droid is an application that is special to Android and helps you to connect yourdevice to the PC by the use of wireless network.it works the same way as plugging in your device into your PC by the use of a USB cable. The application has features that enable it to transfer files and send SMS very easily.
Read below some steps to follow to enable you transfer files using Air Droid application:-
- Ensure that your devices and the PC that you will be using are well matched and are on the same network.
- Download and install the Air Droid application using the Google play store. This is done by visiting the app and taps the icon of download.
- On the search bar you will need to type Air Droid.
- Tap install and immediately it begins to download and get installed.
After the installation of the application, you can now begin to transfer the files using the Air Droid application. Read the below procedure and understand the process of transferring files using the Air droid Application.
- Begin by clicking the icon on files on the application menu on your PC or on Mac once it’s connected, the file will open a browser parallel to windows explorer.
- Then you will be required to drag and drop the files from the PC to the phone. Move to the file and on the top right of the file you click upload. Then you drag and drop the file that you need.
- The application will automatically begin to transfer files at a speed that will be governed by the size of your file and the quality of the connections.
Caution: Before you transfer files from your phone to pc you will be required to find the file first in the file explorer on the website. Immediately you find the file, you select and click download. The file will immediately appear in your downloads folder awaiting the transfer process.