The State Government of Tamil Nadu (TN) is now leveraging the internet to provide services to both its employers and pensioners. Rather than paying a visit to the relevant offices, both employees and pensioners can access the information they need anytime anywhere. This is possible thanks to the TN Treasury portal that is easily accessible provided you have access to a stable network together with an internet-enabled device.
If you’re looking forward to checking your ECS status, both for state government employees and pensioners, then you’ve certainly come to the right place. Keep reading to find out more.
How to Check TN Treasury ECS Status 2021 for Government Employees
Checking your TN treasury ECS status 2021 for government employees does not have to be the underlying reason why you’re going through a hard time. To ensure you have a smooth ride, follow the step-by-step guide given below to complete the process.
- First and foremost, visit the official website of TN treasury website. To pull this off, type in https://www.treasury2.tn.gov.in/ on the search tab of your most preferred web browser before initiating a search
- On the homepage, click on the ‘ECS Status’ link and three options will be provided
- From the options provided, select the ‘Click Here for ECS Status of Government Employee’ option
- A new page will appear from where you have to select the ‘Detailed Report by GPF Number’ option
- You’ve now accessed the ECS Information by Employee page. Here, correctly fill in all the details including the district treasury, sub-treasury, GOF number, and suffix
- Select the Month and Year for which you want to check your ECS status after which you should click on the ‘Submit’ button
- The requested ECS status will be displayed on the screen. Click on the ‘Download’ button to download a copy of the same
- Finally, click on the ‘Print’ button to take a printout of the document for future reference.
How to Check TN Treasury ECS Status 2021 for Pensioners
Tamil Nadu state government pensioners can also leverage the TN treasury website to check their ECS status. To pull this off hassle-free, below are simple steps to follow.
- Visit TN Treasury website using https://www.treasury2.tn.gov.in/ as the URL
- Click on the ‘ECS Status’ link and three options will be displayed on the screen. Here, select the ‘Click Here for ECS Status of Pensioners’ option
- You’ll be redirected to the TN Treasury portal. On the right-hand side of the portal, correctly fill in your login credentials i.e., Prefix Number or PRO Number, and your password
- Enter the Captcha code [BA1] as it appears on the image and click on the ‘login’ button
- You can now see your ECS status for pensioners on the screen. To download the document, click on the ‘Download’ icon
- Finally, click on the ‘Print’ button and print the details for future reference.
Thanks to the TN Treasury website, state government employees and pensioners can check their ECS status hassle-free. Be sure to follow the above-given steps if everything is to turn out the way you expect.