Tamilnadu EC Online, How to get TN Property Encumbrance Certificate from the web, TN Encumbrance Certificate(EC) Download process through the online portal…
Encumbrance Certificate is an important document in the assessment of properties. Now Tamil Nadu people can get Encumbrance Certificate for property online at tnreginet.gov.in web portal. Here we discuss how to get Tamilnadu EC Online.
Property Encumbrance Certificate is an essential document to get property past history and present situation of the property. Actually EC is issued at Sub Register office with a minimum fee. But it is the time taken to process for people living in other places. Online EC download process will ease the process of getting Property Encumbrance position.
TN government offering Online EC for citizen through tnreginet.gov.in web portal. Please keep all details like survey number, address, document number of the property to know Encumbrance details from the portal. The citizen can download Encumbrance Certificate from Tnreginet portal without login.
Steps to download Tamilnadu EC Online
Follow below steps to get TN Property Encumbrance Certificate(EC) online. Citizens can download EC without Login from the above site.
- Visit https://tnreginet.gov.in/portal/ first.
- The portal is available in Both Tamil and English language. Select English if needed.
- To get online EC you have to select the E-Services menu.
- Select Encumbrance Certificate in menu
- Enter details like District, Zone and register office of the property
- Select date as per requirements
- Enter property Village, survey number, Subdivision number to get EC.
- Enter all details and submit for search results.
- Now you can get an Encumbrance Certificate for your entered details.
Most properties will have details from the year 1975, but mostly from 1983. EC for the last 30 year is the general requirement for any process. This online EC download process completely free of cost. So all citizens can download the Encumbrance Certificate of properties with no fee payment needed. But this Documents works as a reference purpose.
You can get certified offline Encumbrance Certificate from register offices for official works like mortgage and loan process.