RESS AIMS Railway Employee Payslip download AIMS Mobile Login, RESS registration and login, Railway Employee Salary Slip 2020 Details Online from the official website aims.indianrailways.gov.in…
RESS – Railway Employee Self Service website for Indian Railway Employees service. IR RESS gives access to employee financial and personal data through this RESS AIMS Web portal. All Indian Railway Employee must register into this Employee Self Service site shows
- Personal details,
- Monthly Salary,
- Provident Fund details,
- IT Projections
- PaySlips Download Month wise.
Register with RESS(Railway Employee Self Service) in AIMS
AIMS means Accounting Financing & Management System. For Registering with RESS AIMS you should follow the following 2 steps:
1. Keep Employee details like Aadhaar, Mobile, Date of Birth as per IPAS. Now on the payslip, Aadhaar Number and Date of Birth are being printed. Aadhaar Number and Mobile Number is can updatable with Pay Bill Clerks.
2. The initially a password is sent on employee’s registered mobile number. This is only one-time exercise and employee has to send an SMS content to SMS START to 09821736069. subscribe SMS alert with SMS START. You can get an initial password on your mobile. Remember, No Subscribe no Password.
- After registration open: https://aims.indianrailways.gov.in/mAIMS.
- Select New User Registration to enter Aadhaar, Mobile Number and Date of Birth.
- IPAS System will verify Aadhaar, mobile number and DOB as per Employee’s official data. After IPAS successful verification you get an initial password mobile number.
- Enter the password to registered with RESS. your 11 digit Employee Number is the RESS User ID.
With RESS AIMS login you can get details after login. After login, you get Bio-Data details, Salary, Provident Fund, Loans &Advances and Income Tax details. Read Railway Employee Salary Certificate.
You can update your mobile number, Password(Minimum 6 character) and Photo Image always at the RESS AIMS Login page.
RESS AIMS Password is forgotten: If you Forgot Password your password click the link Forgot Password at AIMS Login Page. You need your User ID, Mobile Number and Date of Birth. Enter OTP for verification you will get New Password at home page.
Download AIMS Indian Railways payslip
To get Indian Railways employee salary slip or payslip first go to AIMS Employee login. AIMS Mobile application is also available for RESS employees. After the successful generation of your AIMS Railways employee payslip download pdf salary slip.
|The official portal of RESS AIMS Indian Railways||www.aims.indianrailways.gov.in and https://aims.indianrailways.gov.in/mAIMS|
|RESS Services at aims.indianrailways Mobile App||Bio-Data, |
Provident Fund details,
PaySlips Month wise
- What is RESS AIMS Portal?
Indian Railways employees “Railway Employee Self Service- RESS” and AIMS means Accounting Financing & Management System.
- How to register for Indian Railways RESS?
For Registering with RESS Indian Railway Employee Self Service, You need Aadhaar Number, Mobile Number, Date of Birth as per data.
- Is SMS START to 09821736069 is necessary for registration for Indian Railways RESS?
Yes, To register RESS you need to subscribe by using SMS START
- How to check or Download RESS AIMS Indian Railway Employee Pay Slip?
Simple, login to AIMS Railway official RESS website select “Employee Self Services”, Enter your User ID and Password and select “Salary”. Here you are able to Download your payslip.
- Is Forgot password option available in RESS AIMS Services?
Yaa, RESS AIMS offering all services to Indian railway employees including Forgot password option also.