Read how to get Odisha Government Employee GPF slip and Account statement Download. Process of GPF slip of Odisha Govt employees and GPF account online registration at agodisha.gov.in…
Now Odisha Government employees are can get information of GPF yearly account statements and GPF slips at agodisha.gov.in web portal. Read how to download this year GPF account statements. First know whats is the requirements to get Statement of GPF. We all know GPF means General Provident Fund.
Every Employee of Odisha state government needs 1.) The registered mobile number linked to the GPF account, 2.) The valid email address attached to account, 3.) DOB details of the employees to access GPF account.
GPF slip of Odisha Download process
agodisha.gov.in is the official website for download Odisha GPF slips.
- First visit agodisha.gov.in web page, on the right side, you can see the link of Get your GPF statement.
- Login GPF page with GPF account number and password.
- After login employee can get Annual reports in the dashboard menu.
- Select the current year to get this year account statement. After selection of year, the year submit and get printable format.
- Odisha GPF statement will download in PDF format, take a print for your correspondence.
If you find any missed credits in GPF statement contact your DDO with Statement as an attachment. Generally, the GPF statement contains the current balance of the GPF amount and credited interest details up to this year. The employee will get SMS if he made any credit or debit in GPF amount.
Odisha Government Employee GPF account registration
If you are newly joined in the Odisha state service, follow the below steps to access GPF account registration at https://agodisha.gov.in/agodisha/ webpage.
- For registration first, you need to visit AG Odisha web page linked as above.
- Enter GPF account number, Date of Birth, Mobile number, email address and Pan Number
- OTP verification will be sent to the registered mobile number for verification.
- After a successful mobile verification portal will generate a password and it will send to your registered mobile number.
In the same page, you can reset Odisha GPF account forget password also. If you want more details about Odisha Employee GPF slip comment below.