Maharashtra Ration Card Online Application form 2020 Status, Maharashtra AePDS Registration now at http://mahafood.gov.in, Maharashtra Ration Card Eligibility Requirements, Check Maharashtra Ration Card Status Online…
Maharastra RationCard applicants can apply for the Ration Card online download form. The Ration card is useful to purchase of food grains and supplied commodities at subsidized rates. Each state in India issue PDS Ration Cards to the eligible families. One Nation One card coming soon in the country, For the Maharashtra citizens can avail the application from the official PDS web portal.
Maharashtra government issuing a tri-colour smart ration cards. There are three types of Rations cards in Maharashtra based on the income level of the families.
- Yellow Ration Card to Below Poverty Line (BPL)
- Saffron Ration Card to the income up to one lakh per annum.
- White Ration Card to the families having an annual income of Rs.1 lakh and above.
Maharashtra Ration Application Form 2020 – Eligibility Requirements
Maharashtra Ration Card Applications can be submitted through offline mode now. Maha Ration Card online application link for new Ration card is not working presently.
- All Applicants should be a permanent resident of Maharashtra state.
- All Applicants should not possess any other ration cards in any state of India as per Aadhaar data.
Maha Eligible applicants can download and take a printout of the Maha Ration Card application form from the official portal. The filled-in Ration card application form should be submitted at the concerned PDS department with all the supporting documents.
Documents Required along with Maharashtra Ration Card Application
Documents Required along with Maharashtra Ration Card Application are Aadhar card, PAN Card, Income Certificate, Electricity Bills/ Telephone Bill, Gas Connection Details, Bank Passbook, Residential proof like a house rent receipt, Photograph of the applicant
How to Apply for Maharashtra Ration Card?
The complete procedure to download the application form
- Visit the official portal of FCCPD, Maharashtra http://mahafood.gov.in. Select the “Download” link given on the left side of the homepage.
- Select “Form 1: Application for new ration card” link.
- Download and print the Ration card Application form.
- Now, they have to fill the Ration application forms with all details.
- Attach all the important documents with the Ration application form, submit the application form to the concerned department.
How to Check Maharashtra Ration Card Status Online?
After the submission of the Ration card application, Maharashtra applicants can check the application status online. Go to the Maharashtra official website http://mahafood.gov.in – “Transparency Portal” – “Allocation Generation Status” – Enter ration card details. The application status will appear.