How to apply Eamcet – AP Eamcet 2020 Online application submission starts in https://sche.ap.gov.in/EAMCET…
Eamcet, Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test for 2020-14 academic year online application submission is starts from 15th this month. Candidates should have passed or appeared for the final year of Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) with Mathematics, Physics along with Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology at least 45% of marks and 40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category are eligible to apply.
To Fill the Eamcet 2020 Online Application Form, keep the following mandatory details ready to fill the Eamcet Online Application.
- Application fee: If Eamcet Application fee payment is being made through AP Online or Mee-Seva Receipt form from AP Online or Mee-Seva Center. If payment is being made through
- Online with Credit/Debit card keep all Credit or Debit card details with you.
- Qualifying Examination details like Inter Marks Memo for passed candidates and Hall Ticket Number for 2020 appearing students.
- Date of Birth as per SSC or Equivalent Certificate and Hall Ticket Number of SSC or Equivalent examination Certificate
- The local candidate certificate issued by MRO or Competent Authority
- The income of Parents, Income up to Rs.1.0 lakh or Upto Rs. 2.0 lakhs, Income certificate issued by
- MRO / Competent Authority.
- The Caste Certificate issued by the MRO / Competent Authority
- In the case of Special Category like NCC, PH, Sports, CAP, etc. Certificate issued by Competent Authority.
- Read Step by step application process here.
How to apply Eamcet – AP Eamcet 2020 Online application submission now in https://sche.ap.gov.in/EAMCET.