How to apply AP Eamcet 2020 – AP Eamcet 2020 Online application submission starts in https://sche.ap.gov.in/EAMCET from 26th February 2020…
Eamcet, Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test for 2020-14 academic year online application submission is starts from 15th this month. Candidates should have passed or appeared for the final year of Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) with Mathematics, Physics along with Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology at least 45% of marks and 40% in case of can AP Eamcet 2020 Online Application Form, keep the following mandatory details ready to fill the Eamcet Online Application.
- Application fee: AP Eamcet Application fee payment is make through AP Online or Mee-Seva Receipt form from AP Online or Mee-Seva Center. If payment is made through Online with Credit/Debit card keep all Credit or Debit card details with you.
- Qualifying Examination details like Inter Marks Memo for passed candidates and Hall Ticket Number for 2020 appearing students.
- Date of Birth as per SSC or Equivalent Certificate and Hall Ticket Number of SSC or Equivalent examination Certificate
- The local candidate certificate issued by MRO or Competent Authority
- The income of Parents, Income up to Rs.1.0 lakh or Upto Rs. 2.0 lakhs, Income certificate issued by MRO / Competent Authority and EWS Certificate.
- The Caste Certificate issued by the MRO / Competent Authority
- In the case of Special Category like NCC, PH, Sports, CAP, etc. Certificate issued by Competent Authority.
- Read Step by step application process here.
How to apply AP Eamcet 2020 – AP Eamcet 2020 Online application submission now in https://sche.ap.gov.in/EAMCET.