AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment – 2020 Online Application submission will begin from 11 January at vsws.ap.gov.in, Grama Sachivalayam Online Application fee payment…
Much Waited AP Grama Sachivalayam 2nd phase recruitment notification released on 10th January. The online application submission is scheduled from today. The last date for submission of applications is 31-01-2020. Grama/Ward Sachivalayam 2nd phase Recruitment – 2020 written test likely on March 3rd week or April first week.
Total 19207 posts likely in Grama/Ward Sachivalayam 2nd phase Recruitment 2020. There is 1025 post only in category 1 is the big disappointment in this notification. Cates category wise breakup vacant available in http://vsws.ap.gov.in. Check this at the time of online application process begins.
An important note in the 2nd phase Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment 2020 is all posts are raised due to the various reasons in 1st phase. So only backlog posts available mainly in 2nd phase recruitment. Mostly very few posts are available in General category. Check once Cates category wise breakup vacant position before applying.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Online Application: If you want to apply for Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment – 2020? First, visit gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in portal first. One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) is necessary for first-time applicants. Ist phase already applied candidate no need to register OTPR again.
One Time Profile Registration for Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment – 2020 first time applicants follow the below steps:
- Enter applicant basic details
- Upload Photo signature below
- After declaration above enter personal details in the next page
- Enter Address, Basic education details and Educational qualifications
- Select examination centre details carefully.
- Take preview once and submit the OTPR.
You should keep this OTPR ID (VSWS5XXXXXX) print for future reference. Keep it for all Grama Sachivalayam 2nd phase recruitment correspondence. After a generation of OTPR ID, you can ready to submit an online application.
Grama Sachivalayam Online Application: Select Category first. You can select any as per your Educational qualifications.
- Logon with OTPR ID, DOB to the online application
- Enter Educational Qualification and Post preferences and declaration
- check once before moving to submit the application
- take print after application submission
Grama Sachivalayam Online Application fee payment: Login by using VSWS OTPR ID and DOB. you can visible all application you applied. Make payment all through all online payment methods. Take a print the receipt for future reference.
|Grama Sachivalayam Application||Online mode|
|Web site||http://vsws.ap.gov.in/ and http://gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in/|
|Exam Application fee||200/-|
The last date to submit Grama Sachivalayam Online Application is now extended up to 7-02-2020. AP Grama Sachivalayam 2nd phase recruitment Written Test likely scheduled on 3rd week of March 2020.
- When does AP Grama Sachivalayam 2nd phase recruitment online application begin?
It Scheduled to begin from 11th January 2020.
- Whats is the Last date for GSWS online application?
31 January 2020. 2 days after more days to pay the application fee.
- I have Already OTPR ID it is valid in present 2nd notification?
Yes, valid no need to generate OTPR ID again.
- How many posts I can apply?
There is no restriction to apply a number of posts, you can apply as many as your educational qualification supported
- Applying for non -local post is enabled in this phase also?
Yes, as per GO ms no 110 everything possible as like as 1st phase.
- There is no post in my caste category and OC than what to do?
Don't apply, check post wise break up vacancy position in detailed application before applying