e-Marketplace for procurement – Govt. of India has provided latest e-Marketplace namely GeM, under Digital India Programme Govt. has launched e-Marketplace (GeM) website https://gem.gov.in, it’s an e-Marketplace to commonly used Goods & Services are available in this store.
GeM e-Marketplace is developed by DGS&D by taking the support of National eGovernance Division, Govt. e-Marketplace (GeM) will enhance transparency, efficiency and speed in public procurement. The Govt. of India has developed the GeM, a procurement system for the purchase of goods online.
e-Marketplace (GeM) provides tools as follows
- Direct purchase,
- e-Bidding and
- Reverse e-Auction services
- e-Marketplace (GeM) is a good and best value to the money of peoples
so all the users can request to register on the e-Marketplace (GeM) portal to procure goods and services online.
e-Marketplace (GeM) online services:
- Goods and Services online shop for procurement
- timely and Transparent procurement
- Government departments are Registration as Sellers and Service Providers
- Direct access to Govt. departments for selling products and services
- sellers/service providers are giving Dynamic pricing
- invoice generation
- electronic payment in online
- Portal access to guest users/citizens for viewing
More info on e-Marketplace for procurement will be given shortly to all the views of this, daily visit https://gem.gov.in to get latest updates on GeM e-Marketplace.