AWES Teacher Recruitment -Selection Procedure and Exam pattern of AWES Teacher Recruitment…AWES – Army Welfare Education Society invites applications for Teachers Recruitment for the year 2019 from next month at www.awesindia.in. AWES Teacher Recruitment Selection Procedure will be done in two stages. In AWES Teacher Recruitment, Stage 1 is Screening Exam and Stage 2 is Interview.
AWES Teacher Recruitment Selection ProcedureStage 1: Screening Exam, conducted for vacancies that will arise during the ensuing academic year. This exam is conducted by AWES headquarters centrally. In addition to fresh candidates, the following may also appear for the screening test:-
- Holders of Score Cards who want to improve their scores.
- Those desirous of upgrading themselves. For E.g. a candidate holding Score Card of TGT may now want to obtain a card for PGT, having acquired the additional qualification.
The Screening Exam for 2019 will be conducted on 08 Dec 2019. The test will be conducted online in the MCQ format.
- Scores will be normalized to 100.
- There will be no negative marking.
- No break will be given after Part 1 to preclude the requirement of verification again.
- To qualify for a post, the candidate must score a minimum of 50 % marks in each part.
Stage 2: Interview, Evaluation of Teaching skills and computer proficiency will be held under the aegis of HQ Commands for Schools under their jurisdiction. For Language teachers, written test comprising Essay/ Comprehension will be held along with the evaluation of teaching skills.
AWES Teachers Recruitment online application is available at www.awesindia.in.