TS ePASS – Who is eligible? 9 essential documents to fill epass fresh application…
Government of Telangana, Social Welfare Department is now receiving online fresh registrations for scholarships to students pursuing college courses for the academic year 2020-21. The scholarship process has been fully online, a student must enter his SSC ID and Year of Passing to retrieve his record from the SSC database for the academic year.
Students can apply online for fresh scholarships on the e-pass website, students belonging to SC, ST with a family income of less than Rs.2.00 lakh per annum and the students belonging to BC, EBC, DW, MW with a family income of less than Rs.1.00 lakh per annum are eligible to apply for scholarships. All students shall submit an income declaration form to the MRO to obtain an income certificate from mee Seva.
Apply to epass fresh application registrations
Following documents are required to apply for an epass scholarship and they have to submit, along with a hard copy of application form, to the concerned Principal of the college.
- SSC mark list
- Board of Intermediate mark list and qualifying exam mark list.
- CET (Common Entrance Test) number in case of professional courses.
- Ration Card with No. Name of the Candidate must include in the ration card.
- Caste Certificate.
- Income Certificate obtained from “MeeSeva Centres” other Certificates will not be accepted.
- Bonafide certificate from college with admission date and admission number.
- All the students must have the bank account in any of the nationalized banks. They enter the details of bank account and IFSC code in the ePass application form for claiming Post Matric Scholarships. Students who are already registered with ePASS can continue with the same account number or can opt for a new account number. In case of a change in the number, they shall make specific mention in the application form.
- Passport size photo
Who is eligible fee reimbursement to epass fresh application?
Students must have the following fields are mandatory in the online application form
- Valid and students own E-mail account.
- Mobile Number (either in Student / Parent / Relatives Number)
- Bank account no of any scheduled bank having online facility, with correct IFSC code.d) Ration Card number.
- Following documents must be scanned and uploaded on the epass website for epass fresh application registrations.
- (i) Caste Certificate.
- (ii) Income Certificate obtained from Meeseva Centres only.
- (iii) Latest photograph.
- (iv) Savings bank account number in the name of the student and joint account for students below 18 years in name of student and parent. The first page of the passbook showing name, account number and IFSC Code must scan and uploaded.
- v) CET/ M.Tech/ ME/ M Pharmacy/ M Arch/ M Phil/ Ph.D etc allotment order.(vi) Ration Card copy showing details of the family members & Ration Card Number.
TS ePASS-Who is eligible? epass fresh application registrations in https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in. We are expecting the last date to epass fresh application registrations may extend up to 30th October 2020.