TS Epass Fresh Application – Government of TS Social Welfare Department Memo No.10537 with epass Guidelines…
Epass online fresh registrations for the 2019-20 year scholarships to students started from 02-11-2019. Last date of registrations now 31-11-2019. All students belonging to SC and ST with a family income of less than Rs.2.00 lakh per year. BC students belonging to BC, EBC with a family income of less than Rs.1.00 lakh per year are eligible to apply for scholarships.
Students other than minorities must visit the epass website at http://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in. to apply for a scholarship. Minority students including BC-E (Muslims) shall apply in the website.
Students of GATE, JRF, fellowships scholarship are not eligible to apply for a scholarship under this scheme. The maximum eligible age as on the date of 1.7.2019 for the various courses are given as under for obtaining a scholarship:
- SSC Hall Ticket Number to access the application, Inter Hall Ticket number
- CET hall ticket number of professional courses.
- Latest photograph.Caste Certificate. Income Certificate The following documents must be scanned & uploaded on the website.
- Savings bank account number in the name of the student and joint account for students CET/ M Tech/ ME/ M Pharmacy/ M Arch/ M Phil/PhD etc allotment order.
- E-mail account, Mobile Number, Bank account no of any scheduled bank having the online facility, with correct IFSC code are mandatory in the online application form.
TS Epass Fresh Application – TS Epass online application for Pre Matric, Post Matric Scholarships disbursements. Through ePass application, some important welfare schemes like Kalyana Lakshmi also maintained by Government of Telangana. Epass is aimed at the educational upliftment of all poor Students, initiated by the Telangana Department of Backward Class Welfare. and more info at https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in.