TS Epass Post Matric Fresh Application 2020 – Telangana epass fresh application, Government of TS Social Welfare Department Memo No.10537 with epass Guidelines…
TS Epass Post Matric online fresh registrations for the 2020-21 year scholarships to students will start soon. Last date of registrations now 31-11-2020. All students belonging to SC and ST with a family income of less than Rs.2.00 lakh per year. BC students belonging to BC, EBC with a family income of less than Rs.1.00 lakh per year are eligible to apply for scholarships.
Students other than minorities must visit the epass website at http://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in. to apply for a scholarship. Minority students including BC-E (Muslims) shall apply in the TS ePASS website.
TS Epass Post Matric Fresh Application
Students of GATE, JRF, fellowships scholarship are not eligible to apply for a scholarship under this scheme. The maximum eligible age as on the date of 1.7.2019 for the various courses are given as under for obtaining a scholarship:
- SSC Hall Ticket Number to access the application, Inter Hall Ticket number
- CET hall ticket number of professional courses.
- Latest photograph.Caste Certificate. Income Certificate The following documents must scan & uploaded on the website.
- Savings bank account number in the name of the student and joint account for students CET/ M Tech/ ME/ M Pharmacy/ M Arch/ M Phil/PhD etc allotment order.
- E-mail account, Mobile Number, Bank account no of any scheduled bank having the online facility, with correct IFSC code are mandatory in the online application form.
TS Epass Fresh Application 2020 – TS Epass online application for Pre Matric, Post Matric Scholarships disbursements. Through ePass application, some important welfare schemes like Kalyana Lakshmi also maintained by Government of Telangana. Epass is aimed at the educational upliftment of all poor Students, initiated by the Telangana Department of Backward Class Welfare.
TS Epass Post Matric fresh application for student scholarships and fee reimbursement more info at https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in.
- What is TS Epass post matric Scholarship?
TS Epass post-matric scholarship is the scholarship is granted to students by the Telangana welfare department to pursue post matric studies.
- What are the components of TS Epass post matric Scholarship?
TS Epass post-matric scholarship has two components 1. Reimbursement of the Tuition fee 2. Maintenance fee to the student.