AP Employees Health Cards Enroll online application at www.ehf.gov.in… After long discussions, the AP government agreed to provide Health Cards to employees. Now Government employee of Andhra Pradesh can get cashless medical treatment from all recognized hospitals as per GO’s 174, GO 175, GO 176 regarding health cards. Here we are giving the procedure to get employee health cards enrolment information and steps to enrol Health Cards.
How to Apply for Employees Health Cards Online?
Before Going to Apply Employees Health Cards you need to be ready with the following scanned documents for enrollment.
Documents Required for Employee Health Cards Enrollment:
- Aadhaar card or EID receipt
- A scanned copy of photo Passport Size
- Service Register for employees, which is having name etc with clear visible or Pension Order of Pensioners
- Disabled Certificate (if employee are disabled)
Steps to submit Employees Health Cards Enroll online application form
- First, you need to open www.ehf.gov.in web portal (use Internet Explorer 6.0 above versions or Firefox browser)
- Go to Login column at top of the right side of the web page.
How to know the username and get passwords to login in Employees Health Cards Enrollment?
To Login Employees Health Cards Enrollment in www.ehf.gov.in web portal use your Treasury id as username and get a password from DDO or use forget the password or dial 104 for password assistance. Change your password after the first login and keep the password confidential.
- After login read the all instructions carefully and go for ‘Registrations’ then select ‘Initiate Health Card’ tab after reading instructions.
- Enter the Aadhaar number or Aadhaar Enrollment and then select “Retrieve Details”, then the Application form shows details as required. Open the enrolment form and fill up as per instructions there. Submit all data and attach the needed documents. The uploading scanned documents size should not exceed 200KB.
- Add family members by selecting ‘Add beneficiary’ and then upload photos. Verify the details carefully before going to save the enrollment form.
Successfully submitting the Health Cards application form will give a confirmation message to the applicant mobile. Print the Health Cards application form and sign and make scan copy and upload after re-login, complete the process by pressing the Submit.
If your DDO rejects the Health Cards application for any mistakes, then resubmit the information as stated above with full correctness.
When you will receive a Health Card:
After successful submission of the employee information, it needs approval from the DDO. After approval applicant will receive the approval message to the mobile phone as “Health Card Enrollment Application Approved by DDO” message with 10 digits Health Card number. Then approach nearest Card Issue Center with family members mentioned in Health Card for taking biometric fingerprints. When your Health Card is ready, you will receive intimation on your mobile.
I think you are ready to enrol Health Cards online application at www.ehf.ap.gov.in.