AP Eamcet 2020 Final phase – Final knock to Engineering and Pharmacy admissions to 2020-21 academic year…
APSCHE announce dates to Final phase web counselling are to M.P.C and BI.P.C. Streams admissions in the Engineering and Pharmacy courses. The fresh round of certificate verification also conducts along with Final phase counselling.
The Eligible Candidates of Eamcet 2020 are informed to exercise the web options using their old password and Login ID in Scratch card for the leftover seats now available and consequential vacancies that may arise in process of allotment, additional seats and seats available in new colleges. Certificate verification process during 27.09.2020 to 28.09.2020 from any Help Line Center and after students can exercise options anywhere.
Separate Counseling will be conducted for Pharm-D Course as and when the approvals are received from Pharmacy Council of India. Read AP Engineering fee structure 2020.
M.P.C Streams engineering final phase web counselling schedule:
- 27th and 28th Sep – Rank 1 to 100000
- 29th and 30th Sep- Rank 100001 to the Last Rank ++
Eamcet engineering final seat Allotments will be placed on the website on 02.10.2020 after 6.00 PM. Visit for vacancies and other details please visit http://apeamcet.nic.in.
BI.P.C. Streams engineering final phase web counselling schedule:
- 3rd and 4th October 2020 – Rank 1 to Last Rank++
Eamcet pharmacy final seat Allotments will be placed on the website on 05.10.2020 after 6.00 PM. For vacancies and more details please visit: http://apeamcetb.nic.in. Leftover seats of M.P.C. Stream in pharmacy and Bio-Technology about 7000 seats approximately will be added during this final phase.
Who can exercise Web options in Eamcet final phase web counselling?
- Who have not attended for Certificate verification earlier and who have taken back their certificates should get their certificates verified during 27.09.2020 to 28.09.2020.
- The Candidates, who have secured seats in the previous round, but not interested to join,
- Who have the, not secured any seat so far.
- Who have not exercised the options so far, but got their certificates verified.
- Who have secured a seat, reported and aspiring for a better college option.
- Who has the, cancelled their 1st Phase allotment.
AP Eamcet 2020 Final phase – Options are given in the 1st Phase will not be considered for allotment and candidates have to exercise option afresh in Eamcet Final phase web counselling. For engineering and pharmacy vacancies visit: https://sche.ap.gov.in/EAMCET/Eamcet/EAMCET_HomePage.aspx http://apeamcet.nic.in and http://apeamcetb.nic.in.