Eamcet 2019 counselling Notification to Eamcet counselling engineering management quota seats…
Good News and a great relief to the engineering pharmacy students and the parents, the AP High Court on 8th August 2019 directed the AP State government to start Eamcet web counselling by August 19 to fill the convenor quota seats in the engineering and pharmacy colleges in AP. This year more than over 2 lakh Engineering aspirants are waiting for Eamcet 2019 counselling.
Eamcet engineering counselling for admission to B.Tech, B.Pharmacy courses for the current academic year (2019-20) will start from 19-08-2019. AP High Court declared that all the seats in the management quota would also be filled based on merit ranking. The process of engineering management quota seats admissions issuing application forms and preparation of the merit list would be transparent.
- The managements of non-minority engineering colleges shall take out notifications in newspapers. The applications for B-category engineering Management Quota shall be invited both in physical format and online.
- The physical format of the engineering management quota seats application form shall be notified in college notice boards. A copy of management quota seat application is to be forwarded to the respective university to which the college is affiliated and APSCHE.
- All students can obtain and submit the management quota seat application at engineering colleges’ websites of the colleges and the respective university sent by registered post or online.
- All the applications received by each college shall be arranged in order of merit and the list shall be exhibited on the college notice boards, which is to be scrutinized by convenor EAMCET-2019.
- The respective colleges shall make admissions against B-category in descending order in merit amongst the applicants. The case is listed after four weeks.
Engineering Eamcet notification is likely to be issued on August 13, according to the APSCHE.