AP DSC 2018 School Assistants results date depends on Court decision…
AP DSC 2018 SGT results will release as per schedule on 28th September. Secondary education minister confirms this information on the press. DSC 2018 primary key already released and receiving objections the last date is 14th this month. DSC 2018 SA results will release after a court judgment.
Differs on NCET condition on School assistant eligibility, Some NCET norms allowing D.Ed with Graduation also eligible to School Assistants is the main hurdle to the DSC 2018 SA results.
DSC Recruitment 2018 selection process total marks are 100, out of 100 marks 80% shall be an award for the DSC 2018 Written Test and remaining 20% for APTET score for all the posts, except PET. AP DSC 2018 final key shall be published on 21 or 22 this month.
District wise Merit lists
DSC Recruitment will conclude before March 2017, so the publication of District wise merit lists and selection are expecting early in October. The DSC selection lists will prepare on basis of reservation to local candidates, candidates category like Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes, Physically Challenged, Ex-service Men and women.
In AP DSC Final selection list the number of candidates selected shall not be more than the number of vacancies notified. There shall be no waiting list and posts if any unfilled for any reason whatsoever shall be carried forward for future recruitment. AP DSC 2018 SGT results on Sep.28 in https://apdsc.apcfss.in website.