AP DSC 2018 Hall Ticket Download start from August 14…
AP DSC 2018 exam for recruitment to the jobs of School Assistants, Secondary Grade Teachers(SGT), Language Pandits, Physical Education Teachers in Government, ZP’s, Mandal Parishad Schools and Municipalities in AP through District Selection Committee(DSC 2018). DSC 2018 Hall Ticket Download in apdsc.cgg.gov.in.
DSC 2018 for more than 6500 teacher posts, written test schedule:
- S.A-Languages exam 26-08-2018, 10.00 to 12.30 PM
- S.A-Non-Languages exam 26-08-2018, 02.00 to 04.30 PM
- S.G.T exam 27-08-2018, 10.00 to 12.30 PM
- L.P exam 27-08-2018, 02.00 to 04.30 PM
- P.E.T, 27-08-2018, 02.00 PM to 05.00 PM
- S.A-Languages & L.P (Special Schools) 28-08-2018, 10.00 to 12.30 PM
- S.A-Non-Languages (Special Schools) 28-08-2018, 02.00 to 04.30 PM
DSC 2018 Written Test should take only in the district in which he seeks job recruitment. DSC 2018 total marks one Hundred in which 80% score for the DSC Written Test and the remaining 20% for APTET score for all the posts.
AP DSC 2018 Hall Ticket Download:
AP DSC 2018 Hall Tickets will be available to download apdsc.apcfss.in from 15-08-2018. Hall Tickets shall be issued to the candidates in the manner prescribed by the Commissioner of School Education.
All Candidate shall download their DSC 2018 e-hall tickets in online only from http://apdsc.cgg.gov.in website to shall appear DSC 2018. Candidate can download DSC 2018 Hall Ticket by entering DSC application number or name and Date of birth.
AP DSC 2018 Hall Ticket Download in Hall tickets Page https://apdsc.apcfss.in.