Andhra Pradesh Driving Licence online application, AP transport LLR application, Get Permanent Driving Licence in Andhra Pradesh, Check LLR status online…
Driving Licence is an important document to all citizen to drive any vehicles. AP citizens can get Light Motor Vehicles Licence from the age 18. To get Driving Licence you need to apply online for LLR first. LLR valid for 6 months. In this period you need to get a permanent licence.
How to get Learners licence for Driving?
All citizens get learners licence(LLR) first in the process of getting Driving Licence. This LLR valid for six months. This LLR issued by Reginal Trasport office. A small computer-based traffic signal and attitude test conducted by Motor Vehicle inspector to issue LLR. All citizens must pass this LLR test to get LLR.
LLR is valid for only six months period from the date of issue. To get LLR you need to pay money to LLR computer-based test slot booking. Follow the below steps to get the LLR test. Remember only 18 years and above citizens only eligible to get Driving Licence.
- First, visit https://aprtacitizen.epragathi.org/ webpage
- On top, you can find Licence menu, on scroll to get DL/LLR slot booking
- Fill the details as per Aadhaar, your location address and select nearest RTA office.
- Take LLR slot as per your availability and later pay the fee for LLR test. The fee is not refundable.
- Take the print of the Online LLR slot booking copy.
- Attend to LLT test along with your LLR payment and slot booking copy and Aadhaar copy.
What is LLR computer-based test?
As said earlier LLR Test is a small computer-based exam for 20 marks. It contains Traffic signal and attitude test conducted by Motor Vehicle inspector to issue LLR to applicants. It is valid for 6 months from the date of issue.
How to Get Permanent Driving Licence in AP?
After 30 days from issuing LLR all citizens eligible to apply for Permanent Driving Licence. Go to the above AP RTA web portal again to book Driving licence slot booking. Pay the application fees as per norms. Attend the DL test as per your slot booking.
Successful Driving test candidates will get Permanent Driving Licence instantly. A printed copy of Permanent Driving Licence will be posted to the applicant home address.