AP DEECET 2020 counselling – Procedure to online Submission of Preferences in DEECET web counselling 2020…
Download and DEECET 2020 Merit Lists, now available in DEECET portal, check your number in DEECET 2020 State-wise Merit List or DEECET 2020 University wise Merit Lists. If your DEECET 2020 rank is equal to or below the Maximum Rank in any category for which you are eligible, pay a fee of Rs.60/- at any of the e-Seva or AP ONLINE centre by giving your minimum details and obtain Transaction ID or Journal Number.
- After obtaining the eseva Transaction ID or Journal Number, login to https://apdeecet.apcfss.in and visit the link ‘Submission of Preferences for Admission’ to exercise your web options.
- After login, you can find the list of districts will be displayed on the computer screen.
- Select the districts into which you wish to seek admission. The list of colleges in those districts will be displayed.
- Follow the ‘On Screen’ instructions and messages that are given during the course of selection of your preferences.
- Before pressing the ‘Submit’ button please check thoroughly the preferences submitted
- After submission of preferences download the pdf of submitted preferences and read the Declaration and Disclaimers.
AP DEECET 2020 Counselling
Each candidate will allow editing the preferences submitted by them for two times between 26.11.2020 to 02.12.2020. Submission of preferences through Web Based Selection is not the end of the admission procedure. It is only registration for admission.
Admissions will make exclusively in the sequence of merit. If you are provisionally selected for admission to any of the colleges you will be sent SMS on your mobile. Download the Provisional Admission Letter from 09.12.2020 to 11.12.2020 from DEECET portal and follow guidelines given on it with regard to certificate verification and fee payment.
AP DEECET 2020 counselling – DEECET web counselling 2020 web options entry final phase from 26.11.2020 to 02.12.2020 at https://apdeecet.apcfss.in.