TS DEECET 2020 Key download soon in dietcet.cgg.gov.in web site…
DEECET 2020 held smoothly on Sunday, more than 3 lakhs students appear for exam waiting for DEECET key. DIET CET key will shortly place on DIETCET official website. TS DEECET 2020 Results and issue of Rank Card will be in August. DIET results of the candidates will host on the website may in the second week of August 2020 and DEECET Rank cards be downloaded from DIET website in August -2020 after the declaration of the results.
In DIET counselling 85% of seats shall reserve for the local candidates and the remaining 15% of seats shall be unreserved seats. Re-Totaling of marks, revaluation of DIET answer scripts or personal identification of DEIT answer scripts will not be entertained. Only the candidates who obtain qualifying marks in the DEECET 2020 shall assign ranks as per the order of merit. In case of SC & ST students, rank shall give irrespective of marks.
All the sanctioned intake of seats in D.Ed course in the Govt. DIETs and private unaided Elementary Teacher Education Institutions shall fill by the Convener DEECET-2020. Such seat allotment the candidates on the basis of the rank obtained in DEECET-2020 deecet.cdse.telangana.gov.in.
DEECET 2020 Results and Rank card download ( in August)Download TS DEECET key (after announce) http://deecet.cdse.telangana.gov.in/.