DDO Request – AP Treasuries DDO Req login 2020 website is changed https://treasury.ap.gov.in/ddoreq/ to https://treasury.apcfss.in/ddoreq/…
For AP employees monthly salary bill preparation AP Treasuries department start DDO login online ddo request website to enter the details of the employee to process the bills of salaries. ddo request is processing pension cases of the respective department’s payment of salaries and other payments. Now DDO request was added some new features CPS, Leave Account Updating and Supplementary bill preparation.
Before we go for preparing supplementary bill it is so necessary for us to update the leave account of the employee. We have to enter the no. of half-pay leaves and earned leaves in the Leave updating tab. then you can go to supplementary bill preparation. For instance, if you have deducted an employee’s salary for 7 days, it will display at the supplementary bill preparation tab. After site prompts you to select the dates from which the employee went on leave and the kind of leave he availed. After you give the required information, your bill will prepare online.
Read AP Grama Sachivalayam Employee Salary details
Official DDO Request Website at https://treasury.ap.gov.in/ddoreq/, Enter your DDO Code and password and click SUBMIT. Claim Your DDO Request and bills.
The Directorate of Treasuries and Accounts, Andhra Pradesh, issued a few suggestions on the pilot basis on electronic payments in respect of the establishment of a treasury in the Bills and District Treasuries for welfare departments and 9 sub-treasuries. Read AP Grama Sachivalayam info here.
A screen that summarizes all the beneficiaries’ bank account details, DDOs, employees and third parties are available in HRMS. Documentation ready for reference referencing. The Deputy Directors of all District Treasuries are requested to complete data entry. Regarding all the beneficiaries of the Treasury and Accounts Department.
DDO Request Documentation
DDO Request Documentation for electronic payments
Application of DDOs can obtain through HRMS https://treasury.apcfss.in/ddoreq/ or http://treasury.ap.gov.in/ddoreq.
- DDOs must login with their User ID and Password.
- Select “Benf Bank Details” sub module under “Payment Bills” module.
- The DDO code on the screen above is automatically encoded with your DDO code.
- When you first enter the record, you will have to feed the IFSC code and bank account number DDO Current Account in Treasury Bank IFSC Code and DDO ACNO Fields.
DDO Employee Bank Details:
- Details of each employee should give by DDO.
- Type the employee code on the top screen. The employee’s name is automatically displayed.
- Type the IFSC code of the bank branch maintaining an employee bank account to pay his salary and other benefits receipt in the “IFSC Code” field. Once the
- The name of the bank is displayed for data fed and cross-certification.
- The MICR code is automatically displayed in the “MICR Code” field.
- DDO must enter the employee’s bank account number.
- Press the Submit button on the final
Third-party bank details:
- In this case, no employee code is required. Skip this field.
- Clear the name of the party without any errors.
- Type the IFSC code in the “IFSC Code” field. The branch name is displayed for cross verification.
- The MICR code will display automatically.
- Enter the third party’s bank account number and press “Submit” for confirmation.
Completing the data in DDO Request
A list of beneficiaries can view using the DDO LIST button.
AP Treasuries Official DDO login Website of DDO Request is in https://treasury.apcfss.in/ddoreq/ or https://treasury.ap.gov.in/ddoreq/ for check ddo bill status also.
- What is DDO Request in AP Treasury?
DDO Request is the AP Treasury gateway to AP Government employees. DDO Request AP for Treasury Salary Bills Claims at Treasury.ap.gov.in
- DDO Code and password is Unique?
Yes, DDO Code is unique to each employee. Password is generated by employee
- Does DDO mean?
DDO – Drawing and Disbursing Officers
- Can I download Salary slips from DDO Request AP website?
Yes, you can after login only
- What is the new website of AP DDOREQ?
AP DDO Request https://treasury.apcfss.in/ddoreq/ is the new website of AP DDOREQ.