DDOreq- AP Treasuries DDO login website is https://treasury.ap.gov.in/ddoreq/
For AP employees monthly salary bill preparation AP Treasuries department start DDO login online ddo request website to enter the details of employee to process the bills of salaries. ddo request is processing pension cases of the respective departments payment of salaries and other payments. Now DDO request was added some new features CPS, Leave Account Updating and Supplementary bill preparation.
Before we go for preparing supplementary bill it is so necessary for us to update the leave account of the employee. We have to enter the no. of half pay leaves and earned leaves in the Leave updating tab. than you can go to supplementary bill preparation. For instance if you have deducted an employee’s salary for 7 days, it will be displayed at the supplementary bill preparation tab. After site prompts you to select the dates from which the employee went on leave and the kind of leave he availed. After you give the required information, your bill will be prepared online.
Official DDO Request Website at https://treasury.ap.gov.in/ddoreq/ , Enter your DDO Code and password and click SUBMIT. Claim Your DDO Request and bills.
The Directorate of Treasuries and Accounts, Andhra Pradesh, issued a few suggestions on the pilot basis on electronic payments in respect of the establishment of a treasury in the Bills and District Treasuries for welfare departments and 9 sub-treasuries. A screen that summarizes all the beneficiaries’ bank account details, DDOs, employees and third parties are available in HRMS. Documentation ready for reference referencing. The Deputy Directors of all District Treasuries are requested to complete data entry regarding all the beneficiaries of the Treasury and Accounts Department.
DDO Request Documentation for electronic payments
Application of DDOs can be obtained through HRMS http://treasury.ap.gov.in/ddoreq.
- DDOs must login with their User ID and Password.
- Select “Benf Bank Details” sub module under “Payment Bills” module.
- The DDO code on the screen above is automatically encoded with your DDO code.
- When you first enter the record, you will have to feed the IFSC code and bank account number DDO Current Account in Treasury Bank IFSC Code and DDO ACNO Fields.
Employee Bank Details:
- Details of each employee should be given by DDO.
- Type the employee code on the top screen. The employee’s name is automatically displayed.
- Type the IFSC code of the bank branch maintaining an employee bank account to pay his salary and other benefits receipt in the “IFSC Code” field. Once the
- The name of the bank is displayed for data fed and cross certification.
- The MICR code is automatically displayed in the “MICR Code” field.
- DDO must enter the employee’s bank account number.
- Press Submit button on the final
Third party bank details:
- In this case, no employee code is required. Skip this field.
- Clear the name of the party without any errors.
- Type the IFSC code in the “IFSC Code” field. The branch name is displayed for cross verification.
- The MICR code will be displayed automatically.
- Enter the third party’s bank account number and press “Submit” for confirmation.
Completing the data in DDO Request
A list of beneficiaries can be viewed using the DDO LIST button.
AP Treasuries Official DDO login Website of DDO Request is in https://treasury.ap.gov.in/ddoreq/ for check ddo bill status also.