CTET ONLINE – CTET Nov 2019 online registration started…
CTET Nov 2019 notification released already and Candidates can apply for CTET-November 2019 application through www.ctet.nic.in from 01.08.2019 to 31.08.2019. Fees for CTET-NOV 2019 Examination is for General and OBC category per Paper RS 500 and RS 800 to both Paper – I & II papers. For SC/ST/Diff. Abled Person it is Rs.250/- Rs.400/-. The CTET Application fee can be remitted by DD. The candidate has the need to keep a photocopy of the Confirmation Page for use as a reference for future correspondence.
Eligibility: Qualifications for Paper 1 to Teach Classes I-V: Senior Secondary or it’s equivalent with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education or its equivalent.
Qualifications for Paper 2 to Teach Classes VI-VIII: Graduation and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed). The Candidates, who secured 60% and above marks will be issued CTET Eligibility Certificate. The Validity Period of CTET qualifying certificate is 7 years from the date of declaration of its results. CTET Admit Card, candidates may download the admit cards from CBSE website from 01.11.2018 onwards and appear for the exam.
- CTET 2019 Online application Submission www.ctet.nic.in – 01.08.2019 to 31.08.2019
- Last date for Receipt of CTET Confirmation Page with DD in CBSE office – 07.09.2019
- Check CTET Application status on website – 05.10.2019
- Application has not received cases to contact CBSE period – 08.10.2019 to 19.10.2019
- Download CTET Admit Card from Board’s website – 01.11.2019
- Date of CTET Examination 18.11.2019 Paper-I 10:30 to 12:00 and Paper-II 13:30 to 15:00hrs
- Declaration of CTET 2019 Nov Results – 27.12.2019
- Dispatch of CTET Marks Certificates 15.02.2020 onwards.
CTET Nov 2019 online application in www.ctet.nic.in – CTET 2019 Syllabus and Notification