Joint CSIR-UGC NET exam will be held on 21 June 2020, Syllabus and Test Centers, Important Dates to CSIR UGC NET 2020, CSIR NET 2020 Online Application Form & Fee Details…
CSIR, Council of Scientific and Industrial Research has issued a notification to UGC NET 2020. The Joint CSIR-UGC NET is for award Junior Research Fellowship and Eligibility for Lectureships. This year NET is scheduled on 21st of June, 2020. NET is conducted for determining the eligibility to the award of Junior Research Fellowships (JRF) NET and Lectureship. The award of Junior Research Fellowship to the successful eligible candidates will depend on their finding admission in a university of higher learning and research, as applicable.
Subjects of the CSIR UGC NET Test: The NET Test will be held in the subjects as given under:1. Chemical Sciences 2. Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences 3. Life Sciences 4. Mathematical Sciences 5. Physical Sciences 6. Engineering Sciences. Read about UGCNET 2020 online Application.
Important Dates to CSIR UGC NET 2020:
- Date of Start of Sale of Application Form through Banks and Online submissions is 16th March 2020.
- The Last Date of Close of Online Application form, Online fee deposit in banks is 15-April, 2020
- Date of Close of Submission of Online Application is 15-April, 2020
- Publication of list of candidates registered for test on CSIR, HRDG website 15.05.2020
- Start of the download of Admission Certificate to eligible candidates 15th May 2019
CSIR UGC NET 2020 Syllabus and Test Centers
This year NET is scheduled to be held on 21st of June 2020. The CSIR NET question paper shall be divided into three parts, (A, B & C) as per syllabus & Scheme of Exam.
1. Part ‘A’ shall be common to all subjects including Engineering Sciences. This part shall contain questions pertaining to General Aptitude with emphasis on logical reasoning, graphical analysis, analytical and numerical ability, quantitative comparison, series formation, puzzles etc.
In Engineering Sciences, Part ‘B’ shall contain questions pertaining to Mathematics & Engineering Aptitude & Part ‘C’ shall contain subject-related multiple-choice questions, generally covering the topics in the syllabus.
2. Part ‘B’ shall contain subject-related conventional Multiple Choice questions, generally covering the topics given in the syllabus.
3. Part ‘C’ shall contain higher value questions that may test the candidate’s knowledge of scientific concepts and application of the scientific concepts. The questions shall be of analytical nature where a candidate is expected to apply the scientific knowledge to arrive at the solution to the given scientific problem.
Negative marking for wrong answers, wherever required, shall be applicable as per the scheme of Exam. Syllabus & Scheme of Exam of single MCQ Paper is given in the Information Bulletin for this test at Appendix ‘I’ and may also be seen at CSIR website.
CSIR UGC NET examination centres: The CSIR NET test will be held at many Centers in India, as specified below: Bangalore, Bhavnagar, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cochin, Delhi, Guntur, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Imphal, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Karaikudi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Nagpur, Pilani, Pune, Raipur, Roorkee, Srinagar, Thiruvananthapuram, Udaipur and Varanasi.
No request for change of centre would ordinarily be granted. However, a request in writing for change of Centre may be entertained on merits, if received in this unit latest by 15.04.2020. If a sufficient number of candidates do not opt for any of the above Centres, that particular Centre may stand deleted from the above list OR otherwise also, the concerned candidates may be allotted another Centre nearest to their place of residence, at the discretion of CSIR. No TA/DA will be admissible to any candidate for attending the test, in any circumstances.
CSIR UGC NET 2020 Application Form & Fee Details
Online Applications for CSIR UC NET 2019 exam shall be made available from 16th March onwards. Candidates can apply online mode. Check below the detailed note on how to apply in different formats.
CSIR UGC NET 2020 online application:
Candidates may apply for CSIR NET 2020 test Online through a link available at CSIR, HRDG website. To apply Online the candidates are required to download Bank challan Performa from the CSIR HRDG website and then deposit the requisite examination fee in any of the Indian Bank branches. The examination fee for the online application is
1. General Rs. 1000/-
2. Other Backward Classes (OBC) Rs. 500/-
3. SC/ST/Physically Handicapped (PH) or Visually Handicapped (VH ) Rs. 250/-.
Candidates after successfully submitting the application online need to take a print out of the Application Form.
Read CSIR UGC NET 2020 test Notification – CSIR UGC NET 2019 Online application in https://csirhrdg.res.in/.