EAMCET, JEE main…….. JEE advanced……After intermediate students will face the difficult competitive examinations. By stepping into by inter college with sharp thinking, continuing preparation a perfect planning only a good rank can be got. At this situation, let us have a focus on EAMCET, JEE physics preparation plan along with Inter public examination in detail.
Inter Preparation:- As the inter marks are considered full level of marks. Every unit in academic school books related to physics subject very short answer to the questions at the end of each unit should be practiced well. All these questions fully will be based on concept. There will not be choice in the answer to the very short questions in Inter public examination, so more importance should be given. These questions will be useful in EAMCET, JEE main, Advanced first year lessons-weight age.
- Measurements, units and dimensions – 2marks, vectors-4 marks, motion in one dimension-4 marks, Motion in two dimension-8 marks, work-power-energy-8marks, system of particles and rotational motion – 6marks, gravitation – 4marks, Acilation-8 marks, mechanical properties of solids-2marks, mechanical properties of fluids-4 marks, Thermal properties of matter-16 marks, kinetic theory of gases (KTG) – 2 marks.
- All the units’ related derivatives, philosophies should be practiced.
- In rotatery motion….. Position vector, force vector are important. The problems should be indentified in this and should be practiced.
Second Year Physics:- As the second year students want to more time on competitive examination also so studying inter syllabus should be completed fastly.
Based on new syllabus in every chapter detailed questions, problems are more in number. So students should read Telugu academy physics books fully. Every chapter’s backside questions should be practiced.
Lesson – Weight age:- Waves – 6marks, optics-12, state electricity, capacitors – 10, current electricity -10, moving charges and magnetisum-8, electromagnetic induction – 4, Alternating current-2, Dual nature of matter, Radiation, Atoms-8, Semi conductor devices – 6, Communication systems-2, Electro Magnetic Waves -2 marks.
- Wave motion, semi conductor devices nuclear physics, electromagnetic from these the detailed answer to the questions may come.
- Should have grip in every unit. Based on weight age lessons should be read.
- In EAMCET negative marks will not be there. EAMCET physics related main formulas should be written in the form of table and should be learnt. It should be known that the temperature science related formula du-ncvdt will be used in all the ways.
- The question which is to be read should be verified. Then only the concept in the formula based questions will come more in EAMCET, so more importance should be given to that. By practicing more of the formula based theory questions maximum arks can be scored.
In examination first easy questions should be done. Then it will be possible to allocate more time on the difficult questions. As much possible the previous year questions should be practiced.