Grip in the Concept – EAMCET, JEE main…….. JEE advanced……After intermediate students will face difficult competitive examinations. By stepping into by inter-college with sharp thinking, continuing preparation of perfect planning only a good rank can be got. At this situation, let us have a focus on EAMCET, JEE physics preparation plan along with Inter public examination in detail.
Inter Preparation:- As the inter marks are considered the full level of marks. Every unit in academic school books related to physics subject very short answer to the questions at the end of each unit should be practised well. All these questions fully will be based on the concept. There will not be a choice in the answer to the very short questions in Inter public examination, so more importance should be given. These questions will be useful in EAMCET, JEE Main, Advanced first year lessons-weight age.
- Measurements, units and dimensions – 2marks, vectors-4 marks, motion in one dimension-4 marks, Motion in two dimension-8 marks, work-power-energy-8marks, system of particles and rotational motion – 6marks, gravitation – 4marks, Acylation-8 marks, mechanical properties of solids-2marks, mechanical properties of fluids-4 marks, Thermal properties of matter-16 marks, kinetic theory of gases (KTG) – 2 marks.
- All the units’ related derivatives, philosophies should be practised.
- In rotatory motion….. Position vector, the force vector is important. The problems should be identified in this and should be practised.
Second Year Physics:- As the second year students want to more time on competitive examination also so studying inter syllabus should be completed fastly.
Based on the new syllabus in every chapter detailed questions, problems are more in number. So students should read Telugu academy physics books fully. Every chapter’s backside questions should be practised.
Lesson – Weight age:- Waves – 6marks, optics-12, state electricity, capacitors – 10, current electricity -10, moving charges and magnetism-8, electromagnetic induction – 4, Alternating current-2, Dual nature of matter, Radiation, Atoms-8, Semiconductor devices – 6, Communication systems-2, Electro-Magnetic Waves -2 marks.
- Wave motion, semiconductor devices nuclear physics, electromagnetic from these the detailed answer to the questions may come.
- Should have a grip in every unit. Based on weight age lessons should be read.
- In EAMCET negative marks will not be there. EAMCET physics-related main formulas should be written in the form of the table and should be learnt. It should be known that the temperature science-related formula du-ncvdt will be used in all the ways.
- The question which is to be read should be verified. Then only the concept in the formula based questions will come more in EAMCET, so more importance should be given to that. By practising more of the formula based theory questions maximum marks can be scored.
Grip in the Concept -In examination first easy questions should be done. Then it will be possible to allocate more time on the difficult questions. As much possible the previous year questions should be practised.