COMEDK PGET Online Application – COMEDK PGET – Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka…
The Karnataka Private Medical & Dental Colleges Association, Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka known as COMEDK issued a notification to receive Postgraduate Entrance Test -PGET 2019 online application form for admission to Postgraduate Medical and Dental courses in Karnataka state Medical and Dental institutions. The COMEDK entrance test is mandatory for candidates seeking admissions for the Post Graduate courses in COMEDK Member Institutions subject to the eligibility as prescribed by MCI/DCI.
The PG Courses are offered admission through COMEDK PGET 2019:
• Postgraduate Medical Degree in 3 years
• Postgraduate Medical Diploma in 2 years
• Postgraduate Dental Degree in 3 years
• Postgraduate Dental Diploma in 2 years
COMEDK PGET 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
Applicants must meet all requirements stipulated by MCI / DCI. Accordingly, they should have successfully passed their M.B.B.S. / B.D.S. from an institution recognized by MCI / DCI and must have completed or completed their internship by 30/04/2019 at the latest.
PGET 2019 exam Pattern: PGET test will have 180 Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQ). The time allotted for the test would be 180 minutes in an OMR Answer Sheet. There will be no negative marking in COMEDK PGET 2019.
How to Apply COMEDK PGET 2019:
The application form can fill online through the official website of COMEDK. www.comedk.org. To fill PGET 2019 Online Application Form candidate need to take Demand in favour of “COMEDK”, payable at Bangalore for Rs. 2250/- application number & applicant’s name to be written behind the DD.
Important Dates of in COMEDK PGET 2019:
• COMEDK PGET 2019 Last date for receipt of completed application form: Jan 10, 2019.
• COMEDK PGET 2019 Admit card can be downloaded from Jan 15, 2019.
• COMEDK PGET 2019 exam will be held on Feb 03, 2019.
• COMEDK PGET 2019 exam Answer keys will be published on Feb 03, 2019.
COMEDK PGET Online Application 2019 form in www.comedk.org.