CLAT 2020 Online Application – CLAT is an all India entrance exam for admission to LLB and LLM Courses…
CLAT 2020 is being conducted by Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur. Common-Law Admission Test 2020 Admission Notification is released. CLAT is an all India law entrance examination for admission to their under-graduate and post-graduate degree programmes in LL.B & LL.M. CLAT 2020 exam is scheduled on May 12, 2020, from 03:00 p.m. to 05:00 p.m.
Colleges Participating in CLAT 2020
The 14 National Law Schools and Universities participating in CLAT 2020
- National Law School of India University, Bangalore (NLSIU)
- NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad (NALSAR)
- National Law Institute University, Bhopal (NLIU)
- The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata (WBNUJS)
- National Law University, Jodhpur (NLUJ)
- Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur (HNLU)
- Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar (GNLU)
- Dr Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow (RMLNLU)
- Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Patiala (RGNUL)
- Chanakya National Law University, Patna (CNLU)
- National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi (NUALS)
- National Law University, Orissa (NLUO)
- National University of Study & Research in Law, Ranchi (NUSRL)
- National Law University & Judicial Academy, Assam (NLUJA)
Who is Eligible to CLAT 2020?
for Undergraduate Courses LLB and LLM: Candidates who should have completed 10+2 or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board with 50% marks in aggregate in General category and 45% marks in aggregate in case of SC/ST/OBC and PWD. Candidate should not be more than 20 years of age and 22 years of age in case of SC/ST and Persons with Disability as on 1st July 2020. If the candidate has appeared in the 10+2 examination and is waiting for results are also eligible to apply CLAT 2020.
for Postgraduate Courses, LLM candidate should have an LL.B/B.L. Degree or an equivalent degree from a recognized university.
How to apply for CLAT 2020
Candidate can download or apply online for CLAT 2020 from the official website of CLAT in www.clat.ac.in. CLAT 2020 application form and information brochure are also available in the State Bank of India branches by paying Rs. 3000/- for general category and Rs. 2500/- for SC/ST/PWD.
|Important Dates for CLAT 2020|
|Publication of Advertisement||January 2020|
|Submission of Application Forms||January 2020|
|Last Date for Submission Application Forms||March 2020|
|The download of Admit Cards/Hall Tickets||April 2020|
|Date of Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) – 2020||likely May 2020|
|CLAT Results||31 May 2020|
|Issue of First Provisional Allotment List along with Waiting List||June 2020|
|Last Date for Fee-deposit (waiting list candidates to reserve seats)||June|
|Last date for admission in the allotted university||June|
|Publication of First Provisional Allotment List||June|
|Issue of Second Provisional Allotment List||June|
|Last date for admission in allotted university (2 lists)||June|
|Publication of Second Provisional Allotment List||June|
|Issue of Third Provisional Allotment List||June|
|Last date for admission in allotted university (3 lists)||June|
|Publication of Third Provisional Allotment List||June|
|Issue of Fourth Provisional Allotment List along with Waiting List, if any||June|
|Completion of admission formalities at University level||June|
|Last Date for Withdrawal of Candidature for Admission from CLAT Office||June|
|Last Date for Fee-deposit Fourth Allotment List and Waiting List,||June|
|Last Date for Fee-deposit by the candidates of Fourth Allotment List||July|
CLAT 2020 Online Application in https://consortiumofnlus.ac.in.