YSR Pelli Kaanuka online application now in online at www.ysrpk.ap.gov.in. so all the eligible candidates can apply for YSR Pelli Kaanuka online application 2020 through www.ysrpk.ap.gov.in website…
YSR Pelli Kaanuka online registrations start from 20th April 2018, Marriages from April 20 to May 4 can only be done by 1100, for more info on YSR Pelli Kaanuka (CHPK Online Application)Contact 1100 call centres to track your doubts.
“The Chief Minister Shri Nara Chandra Babu Naidu, YSR’s wedding gift scheme has been designed to help the girl child marriages in the poor families of the state and the marriage of the bride and groom.
The scheme is meant to aid the bride by eliminating child marriages and marrying marriages, the main objective of the creation of the “YSR Wedding Gift.
Required Documents to apply YSR PelliKaanuka Online Application :
YSR Pelli Kaanuka online application required documents are as follows
1. Birth certificate or SSC certificate or Meeseva integrated certificate
2. If the bride/groom is disabled, it must have a certificate of SADAREM
3. caste certification from meeseva
4. You must have a white ration card or any income proof from meeseva
5. Members of Andhra Pradesh building and other structural labour welfare board (APBOCWWB) must have a validation/identity card
6. Bank Account link with aadhaar
7. Only the bride and groom to be married for the first time are eligible for this project. (Also eligible for this scheme as a widow)
Apply for YSR Pelli Kaanuka Online
1. By making a call to 1100
2. By using http://www.chpk.ap.gov.in website
3. By using the CHPK-SD mobile app
4. By visiting any Mee Seva Centre
5. If you reside in tribal areas visit the nearest Mandal Samakhya office (Velugu, DWCRA women) to register
Qualification to apply YSR Pelli Kaanuka online application:
As of now, even illiterates may apply under YSR Pelli Kaanuka
When you will get YSR Pelli Kaanuka amount?
20% of the incentive amount shall be credited after the field verification has been completed successfully. The remaining 80% of the incentive amount shall be credited after successful marriage verification.
YSR Pelli Kaanuka online application direct link
YSRPK Application details
- Have the bride and groom registered in the public service survey?
- By the date of the wedding, the bride is 18 years old and the groom is 21 years old?
- Is the bride and groom connected to the mobile number of their Aadhaar number?
- Do you have a bank account link with aadhaar number?
- If any of the brides/grooms are disabled, are they having certificates of SADAREM?
- Do you have any caste certification from meeseva?
- Do you have a white ration card?
- Do you have a DOB or SSC certificate?
- Now go to with Save and continue option
- Marriage Date & Time
- Enter Marriage Date
- Marriage Time
- Bride Aadhaar Details
- Groom Aadhaar Details
- After entering your aadhaar numbers you can receive an OTP to your mobile numbers.
- Next, go to the next step in online on http://www.chpk.ap.gov.in
If you want any info on YSR Pelli Kaanuka online application comment below to receive solutions to your CHPK Online Application – YSR Pelli Kaanuka online application doubts. CHPK turn into as YSRPK – https://ysrpk.ap.gov.in/