Chandranna Pelli Kanuka now renamed as YSR Pelli Kanuka. Chandranna Pelli Kanuka Online Application at epass.apcfss.in, G) 32 released…
AP Government has given permission to extend financial assistance of Rs. 30,000/- under the scheme “Chandranna Pelli Kanuka” as an incentive to the eligible below poverty line girls at the time of their marriage to celebrate marriages in the families of Backward Classes in the AP following criteria:
Chandranna Pelli Kanuka Backward Classes Eligibility Criteria
- The unmarried bride shall belong to the Backward Classes community.
- The unmarried girl shall be the resident of Andhra Pradesh State.
- The unmarried girl should have completed 18 years of age and the Boy should have completed 21 years at the time of Marriage.
- The wedding of the BPL-Backward Class girl shall be on or after 01.01.2018.
- The parents of the bride shall have White Ration Card / BPL category.
- Educational Qualification:
- Initially for two years i.e., for the year 2017-18 and 2018-19, the Educational qualification for the Bride and Bridegroom are relaxed, but from the year 2019 onwards, it would be 10th class pass, to be eligible under this scheme.
Procedure for Chandranna Pelli Kanuka online application
The prospective bride or her parents shall have to submit an application through online https://epass.apcfss.in through any Mee Seva centre to upload the certificates, duly intimating the date of marriage. The following shall be attached. YSR PelliKaanuka Online Application.
- Date of Birth: Issued by the Competent Authority through MEESEVA Center.
- Caste Certificate: Issued by the Competent Authority through MEESEVA Center.
- Income Certificate (the certificate shall be latest and shall not be older than 6 months from the date of marriage.
- Aadhaar Card of the bride and bridegroom to be scanned and uploaded.
- A Scanned copy of the first page of Bank Pass Book (Savings Account) containing the photo of the bride and the account details in the name of the bride.
- Copy of Wedding Card.
- Separate Passport Size photos of Bride and Bridegroom.
- White ration card of the bride’s parents.
The Director of Backward Classes Welfare Department is the nodal agency at the state level to implement the Scheme. At the field level, the Panchayat Raj Department in rural areas and the Municipal Administration & Urban Development Department in Urban areas shall be the nodal Department to implement this scheme at the ground level. The Panchayat Raj Department through the Panchayat Secretary in the respective Villages shall register the marriages as per the Compulsory Marriages Registrations Act, 2002.
Under this scheme, a onetime Financial Assistance of Rs. 30,000/- at the time of marriage shall be granted to every unmarried BPL-Backward Class girl in the state of Andhra Pradesh with effect from 01.01.2018.
Chandranna Pelli Kanuka (now YSR Pelli Kanuka ) from 1st January 2018 – 40000 BC and Kapu couples each couple will get Rs. 30,000 and 20000 SC couples will get Rs. 35,000 every year, as a marriage gift under this scheme. AP BC and SC Welfare and Departments offering wedding gift to BC, SC couples.
The government of Andhra Pradesh hopes to provide a lifetime memory for the newly married BC and Kapu couples through ‘Chandranna PelliKanuka ‘. The wedding gift scheme is intended for BCs and the Government is working on the creation of the system of rules. 40000 BC pairs of married couples have been given 30 thousand rupees per pair in the form of FD, plus a few more money and new clothes on the day of the wedding to newly married couples.
The AP Government has allocated Rs 300 crore this year for the Chandranna Pellikanuka for the poor women of the backward classes (BC) for the New Year gift. The program is designed to benefit over a million people. Chandranna Pelli Kanuka guidelines made by the authorities to release GO in the coming month are currently under government scrutiny. The Chandranna Pellikanuka program will begin on 1 January 2018 with the modification of minor edits. The draft of the Backward Classes Welfare Department will be approved soon after the directions of the Government to prepare guidelines for Chandranna Pellikanuka.
Chandranna Pellikanuka Online Applications at epass.apcfss.in
Chandranna Pellikanuka Online Applications from Bonefishes are invited by the BC welfare department, every district Executive Director to select the eligible candidates for the Chandranna Pellikanuka provide information to the bride’s family members. On the occasion of the wedding day, Mandal level officers will be presented with a bride’s wedding receipt of Rs 30,000 demand draft, along with the wishes of the Chief Minister.
How to apply Chandranna Pelli Kanuka Online Application? What is Eligibility?
- Poor girl children with WhiteRation cards under the poverty line are eligible to receive Rs 30 thousand under the Chandranna Pelli Kanuka. All these are to be applied on the website of the Backward Classes Welfare Department,
- The bride with 18 years old and the groom’s age should be 21 years. The age 10th class certificate must be uploaded for age verification.
- Applicants should attach Passport size Photos, Aadhaar card, and Caste Certificate issued at Meeseva service centres.
Government sources estimate that child marriages can be prevented with the Chandranna Pelli Kanuka. The number of marriage registrations can be significantly increased. The dowry harassment is likely to decrease after this. The government has been making arrangements to get Marriage Registration immediately after marriage in the Panchayath level. Officials believe that the husband may be afraid that he will have to be law-abusers if the dowry harasses the wife with the help of the government and the registration process of marriages. The details of marriage registrations (data) are expected to contribute to further social and economic activities.
The AP government, which decided to give a ‘wedding gift’ (Chandranna PelliKanuka) to BCs, STs and Minorities, has decided to give fresh sessions to SCs. It also decided to increase the ‘gift’ to the BCs by five thousand.
The AP government thinks that poor families spend the highest amount on education, health and marriage. It is taking steps to reduce the cost of these three. First of all, there was a discussion about how much of a wedding gift to be given. The department officials studied how many BC couples are getting married in a year. Already a small Muslim minority has been awarded a reward of Rs 50,000 for each couple under the Dulhan scheme. Under this scheme, 12 thousand couples have benefited from last year. The BC people population is estimated to be more than 40,000 couples.
Chandranna wedding gift is an innovative idea of AP CM, a total of 40 thousand beneficiaries are benefited every year, Terms to apply to the poor. A website for online applications will start function soon to receive application; this portal operates through AP BC Welfare Department website.
Rs 30000 is expected to be paid in a form of fixed deposit rather than cash. It will also pay a fixed deposit for three years longer than that for the new couple. Fixed deposit on the name of a couple of the bride and groom. The government’s idea is that the local public representative or the official must go to the wedding day to see them give them a moon wedding. But he directed that the scheme be implemented only for poor BCs. Soon the orders will be issued.
Perfect execution is ready for implementation of three stages of the ‘Chandranna Pelli Kanuka‘ scheme. The release of Chandranna Pelli Kanuka GO within ten days or week time.
The AP government is preparing for the Chandranna Pelli Kanuka ‘ from February for the girls in BPL families in the backward classes. Basically the changes already made in the already drafted framework are the possibilities of issuing the GO’s within the week and ten days. From the Chandranna Pelli Kanuka application phase, the bride has been set up for three stages by Pelli Mitra’s. Chandranna Pelli Kanuka applicants have to deposit the amount of information uploaded by the applicants and deposit 20% of the wedding fees in the bride’s bank account and will be re-credited once the marriage is confirmed. The rules are designed to make sure that you do not have any illusions. Marriages selected from Self Help Groups will be active in the management of the program. They also decided to pay some amount of incentive to them. CHPK Online Application
Chandranna Pelli Kanuka Pelli Mitra’s will examine
1. A young woman who applied for Chandranna Pelli Kanuka four weeks before the wedding is a matter of marriage? Is it possible that she has attached the documents? Will be examined.
2. Go to applicants’ homes and collect the details of houses and homes in cooperation with local self-help associates.
3. Is it true that the registration of the personnel for registration on the date of marriage together in the wedding hall? Is confirmed.
4. All the bride and family members should gather together the information on the actual circumstances and make sure that the marriage mates are all right. 20% of the amount will be released to the bride bank account.
5. The rest 80% of the bride will be released by the groom in the time of marriage day. For this purpose, Pelli Mitra’s should attend the functioning of the Kalai Mandapam. The wedding photos will be deposited in the tab of the tab, specially set up at the state level and deposit the rest of the money to the bride bank account.
6. Rules are also being imposed to impose a penalty of Rs.1000 if the suspicion of collected information has been reinterpreted once again that the marriage mate has provided false information.
Chandranna PelliKanuka to Poor SC couples also
The Andhra Pradesh government has declared an unforgettable gift to the poor Dalits too. The Dalit couple decided to give Rs. 30 thousand as a wedding gift. Chandranna PelliKanuka has already announced the wedding reception for BCs. Minorities are given the name of ‘Dulhan’ in the name of marriage expenses. Under the scheme, the state government has decided to give Rs 30 thousand per couples of SCs. More than 20,000 poor Dalit couples each year is going to benefit under Chandranna PelliKanuka.
A website will be launched to apply for this scheme. The BC Welfare Department will manage Chandranna Pelli Kanuka Online Application website. BC youth weddings across the state will be allowed to register online through this website. The new garments and fixed deposit documents are prepared at the time of the wedding. The wedding is expected to happen in the presence of everyone, so the government hopes that there will be no injustice. At the same time, fixed deposit papers do not have any scarcity; beneficiaries will receive a hundred per cent accurately.
GO 32 released on 30 October to specify the Chandranna Pelli Kanuka terms and conditions. Recently the government decided to include the Kapu community also. It’s become a massive welfare project, so much time will take to specific guidelines. Than after Chandranna PelliKanuka, Online Application link is available at https://ysrpk.ap.gov.in/Dashboard/index.html for receive Chandranna PelliKanuka (now YSR Pelli Kanuka ) Online Applications.