BSEAP Time tables 2020 – Andhra Pradesh 10th class, SSC Public Examinations Time Table 2020 announced…
BSEAP announced Schedule for 2020 10th Class Exams Time Table. Minister for Secondary Education has announced the SSC examination schedule for March 2020. For SSC examination this year more than 7 lakhs candidates have registered up to now, this number will go up as the last date for payment of SSC examination fee is being extended up to 30th November.
The AP SSC examinations will start from 23rd March and will be continued up to 8th April 2020. Following is the date wise and subject wise schedule of BSEAP Time tables for AP SSC Public Examinations March 2020 in A P.
BSEAP Time tables 2020 for AP SSC Public Examinations March-20
- Telugu Paper 1 – 23-03-2020
- Telugu Paper 2 – 24-03-2020
- Hindi (Second Language) – 26-03-2020
- English Paper 1 – 27-03-2020
- English Paper 2 – 28-03-2020
- Mathematics Paper 1 – 30-03-2020
- Mathematics Paper 2 – 31-03-2020
- General Science Paper 1 – 01-04-2020
- General Science Paper 2 – 03-04-2020
- Social Studies Paper 1 – 04-04-2020
- Social Studies Paper 2 – 06-04-2020
- OSSC Main Language Paper 2 – 07-04-2020
- Vocational Theory – 08-04-2020
AP SSC 10th class examination will start from 9:30 AM and close at 12.15 Noon. So try to reach the exam hall centres before 30 minutes start the exam to avoid last-minute collusions. Best of luck guys, AP SSC Results 2020 will be declared after the third week of May 2020.
AP SSC hall ticket download in web likely start from 1st week of March at BSEAP Web portal http://www.bseap.org.