LPG is an essential commodity in Indian homes as it widely spread and recommended by Indian government. LPG cooking gas is pocket friendly and stand in for fuel commodities. This saves environmental distractions like cutting of wood and charcoal burning. The government has also reduced the prices to ensure all citizens can afford fuel.
With the growth in Industry gas distribution is easier. Technology making a greater contribution since one doesn’t have to visit the LPG distribution center. The company has implement ways where clients can book gas at the comfort of their home. Earlier before technology eased the process on had to visit the LPG center and lineup in waiting. This wasn’t a sure deal of getting the cylinder at that particular day. There are various ways of booking LPG gas which we shall discuss below.
How to book LPG gas online?
India with several distributors HP gas, Bharti gas Indane gas etc. Work to ensure clients receive their gas cylinders on time and fast. Clients don’t have to visit the distributor for gas refilling. Today we check on how SMS and IVRS methods and other simple ways.
For online booking consumers need to visit the company’s website page and go through a registration process.
LPG Gas Booking through IVRS
- Using the unique number of your region the client is to and listen to instructions given.
- During the call the customer gives their customer ID. Note the calling number should be registered.
- After this the distributor will communicate the on the date, time and the order number of the refill. Payments are done on delivery day.
Lpg Cylinder Booking through SMS
- First you have to register your mobile number with the distributor.
- Now use the given SMS format according to the dealer example Indane:
IOC< STD CODE ANDDISTRIBUTORS TEL NUMBER><CONSUMERS NUMBER>TO ……….
The codes are different according to state and also type of company one uses, either Indane, HP gas or Bharti LPG.
Booking through mobile app
This app works for smartphone users who can get their app from the download apps. This also functions well thus easing the hassle of dealing with dealers and queuing.
- Go to download section of your mobile and download the mobile app. After this install and fill all personal details as required. Enter the registered mobile number, email address and the physical address.
- The system will send you an OTP on the mobile number, use it to verify identity and the registration process will be done.
- Now book the for the cylinder using the given instruction and make payments online by using credit, debit card or net banking.
- All companies have a e-wallet payment for the boking process.
- This app will contain information like booking history, customer ID and other official details.
Benefits of IVRS, SMS ad online booking
- It saves time and energy for the consumers who can wait back at home for the cylinders.
- The dealers don’t add their charges for delivery.
- This can be done any time and place.
- The payment methods are safe as you can pay online.
- Readily available