Bhoomi Online Karnataka Land Record, Karnataka Bhoomi search RTC Pihani land mutation status encumbrance registration search property or land, Bhoomi Online Citizen Login, Karnataka Pahani Online RTC…
Karnataka state has started Bhoomi Online land portal. Karnataka Bhoomi Online is for online display and management of land records. This program provides transparency in land records management for better public access. In Bhoomi portal farmers land RTC data, registration status, encumbrance of land or property. Online Application of New RTC mutations of land is also observed.
Districts of Bagalkot, Bangalore Rural, Bangalore Urban, Belgaum, Bellary, Bidar, Bijapur, Chamraj Nagar, Chikballapur, Chickmagalur, Chitradurga, Dakshina Kannada, Davanagere, Dharwad, Gadag, Gulbarga, Hassan, Haveri, Kodagu, Kolar, Koppal, Mandya, Mysore, Ramnagara, Raichur, Shimoga, Tumkur, Karwar (Uttara Kannada), Udupi and Yadgir data are placed in Bhoomi Online portal.
Search Pahani in i-RTC records of rights, tenancy and crops (r.t.c):
- First, visit landrecords.karnataka.gov.in.
- Select RTC form 16 link in featured links citizen services. It is displayed as “I-RTC”
- Select i-rtc to goes to i-Wallet Services, pay Rs10 to get Pahani
- Select district, Taluk Hobli Village and survey number.
- Click Fetch Details button to get RTC of land.
Search RTC Mutation Extract Mutation Status RR5 RR6 in Karnataka Bhoomi Online
- first Visit https://landrecords.karnataka.gov.in
- Select “View RTC/Mutation Extract/Mutation Status/RR5/RR6” link in citizen services.
- Login into citizen services
- Now select district from the list then click submit button below.
- Select the Talika, click Submit
- Next Select the Hobli, click submit
- Select village name from the list, enter survey number if known.
- Select type of land record, click submit
- Search can make year wise for all options.
- Options are View RTC/Mutation Extract/Mutation Status/RR5/RR6
Karnataka Bhoomi has designed for recording a mutation request online. Any farmer can check the present status of a mutation application on Kiosks. Officials have needed to complete the mutation process within 45 days time period. If not processed, you can now approach senior officers their grievance. At present, mutation requests are handle on a first-come-first-served basis only.
Read Karnataka Bhoomi Online Citizen registration and Login process soon at my new post. The Bhoomi Online Karnataka Land Record link will update soon.
Get Karnataka Land Record i-RTC Pahani Citizen Registration at https://landrecords.karnataka.gov.in.
- How To Get Karnataka Land Record RTC Or Pahani?
Get Karnataka Land Record i-RTC Pahani at Bhoomi Online portal rtc.karnataka.gov.in
- Is Citizen registration and login compulsory to all online services?
Yes, All services with a minimum fee of 10 or 15 rupees available at Karnataka Bhoomi Online portal.
- What is the mean of RTC in Bhoomi online?
Rights, Tenancy and Crops shortly RTC in Karnataka Bhoomi online Portal.