New UDA’s in AP – Andhra Pradesh Government forming of four new urban development authorities for fast development and economic growth in the state.
- AUDA: Anantapur Urban Development Authority covering Anantapur, Hindupur, and Dharmavaram covering 2791.78 sq km;
- KUDA: Kurnool Urban Development Authority covering Kurnool, Atmakur, and Nandyal covering 1656.76 sq km — both in Rayalaseema;
- GUDA: Godavari Urban Development Authority covering Kakinada, Rajahmundry, Samalkot, Katipudi and Peddapurm in East Godavari district;
- NUDA: Nellore Urban Development Authority (NUDA) covering 1644.17 sq km in Nellore district. Civic bodies close to NH such as Kavali, Nellore, Gudur, Nayudupet and Sullurpet will be part of NUD.
- PUDA: Pulivendula Urban Development Authorities also going to establish in 2020.
Urban Development Authorities priority would be to provide drinking water supply to households, sewerage and stormwater drainage system, solid waste management, and develop modern urban transport.
There is no need for real-estate developers to approach district, town and country planning wing for permissions once Urban Development Authorities is in place. Residential buildings within 10 meters height can obtain permission from their respective local bodies.
The Urban Development Authority thoroughly examines title deeds before granting permission for layouts to protect the interests of the buyers. We will update all New UDA’s in AP websites list soon in this page.get more info at http://dtcp.ap.gov.in/dtcpweb/uda.html.