One Time Profile Registration (APPSC OTPR) is mandatory for applying to all the Direct Recruitment to be notified by the APSPSC…
The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission starts OTTR. It is an online application process is being conducted for government jobs. It also introduces a computer-based test system. All Candidates, who seek to apply for the APPSC examination, are now required to register the details at One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) process. This allows you to update the details in time.
APPSC One Time Profile Registration, Candidate who wants to have One time profile registration with APPSC need to follow the below steps:
First, click One Time Profile Registration link in the home page of www.psc.ap.gov.in portal. After clicking on One Time Profile Registration link, the following two links will be available.
- Direct Recruitment
- Departmental Test
Click on Direct Recruitment link for register into Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission portal. After Clicking on Direct Recruitment link, the following two links will be available.
1) New Registration
2) Modify Registration
3) Confirm Registration
How to register APPSC OTPR?
- Using this screen candidate can register his profile with Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission.
- Candidate should fill in the form provided for OTPR and after submission, the candidate will get unique Reference ID to the candidate’s Mobile Number and Email Id.
- The candidate also gets different codes to his mobile and Email for checking the correctness of the mobile number and email id provided by him.
- Candidate should keep this Reference ID, Mobile Code and Email Code (Sent to corresponding mobile Number and Email Address given) for Confirming the Registration. The confirmed Reference ID should keep with the candidate for future correspondence.
New APSPSC OTP Registration:
- Visit APSPSC OFFICIAL WEBSITE www.psc.ap.gov.in
- Click on the one-time registration link.
- The two departments are directly calling appointments and legal tests. You need to select the desired section. Those applying for a government job must select Direct Recruitment.
- Click on User Manual for any information.
- Any doubts are that the candidates will have the opportunity to correct their information.
- What are the benefits?
- After receiving the OTPR ID, the candidate comes to the mobile and the mail.
- Once the OTPR is registered, the test fee can pay through online banking (banking or debit card/credit card) after getting the OTP (one-time-password). Candidates can pay cash fees in AP Online (Meeseva) centres.
- Candidates can change the details recorded.
Modify APPSC OTP Registration:
- If in any case, the candidate has entered wrong information, using this screen candidate can edit the information.
- If the candidate has entered incorrect Mobile Number and Email Address, the candidate won’t get Mobile Code or Email Code, in such a scenario using this screen candidate can edit the Mobile Number and Email Address then the candidate will get the Mobile Code and Email Code for confirming the application.
- Apart from the Mobile number and email id correction, this screen can also use by the candidate to update the fields in the form which he has wrongly entered.
- To confirm the registration, the candidate should enter Reference ID, Mobile Code, and Email Code and click on the submit button.
- After confirmation, the application will be termed as successfully registered.
This information is used to create nominal rolls. Besides, it can also be used to send response sheets to e-mail. OTPR is used for any examination of APSPSC. Short messages are sent to the registered cell phone numbers when the job is issued. The details are to be entered on the website.
Details of candidates, including photographs and signatures, will reduce the time they apply. Prior to the examination, the time required for completion of the next APPSC application form will be reduced.
- What is APSPSC OTPR?
One Time Profile Registration to apply for APSPSC jobs
- I forgot My APPSC OTPR ID, What to do?
Use Recover OTPR ID at psc.ap.gov.in by mobile number or Email address along with DOB.
- I forgot My APPSC OTPR password, What to do?
Simple, Recover your password by using ID and DOB.
- Modify APPSC OTPR ID is possible?
You can Modify Registration, it is possible
- Update in APPSC OTPR with new qualification is possible?
Yes, You can add new data through Modify Registration.