CBSE AIPMT 2019 – All India Pre-Medical Test, AIPMT Online applications last date 1 Jan 2019…
Now it’s time to apply CBSE All India Pre-Medical Test known as AIPMT for the academic year 2019. AIPMT 2019 exam scheduled s on 4th May. AIPMT entrance examination is a gateway for admissions to MBBS and BDS courses in Medical colleges across India. CBSE has started the receiving the AIPMT 2019 Online application through aipmt.nic.in from Dec 1st.
Who is Eligible to apply CBSE AIPMT 2019 Online application?
The Students, who passed or appearing 10+2 in science discipline from any of the recognized board of examination in India are eligible to apply AIPMT 2019. But Students must complete the age of 17 years at the time of admission as per MCI norms.
How to apply the AIPMT 2019 Online application?
Candidates have to apply online only for AIPMT 2019 exam through aipmt.nic.in from Dec 1st. In AIPMT 2019 Online application Candidates must follow the 5 simple steps to Apply Online.
1. Fill the Online Application Form and note down the Registration Number
2. Upload photo and signature
3. Make Payment of Fee through Credit Card/Debit Card or Print e-Challan
4. Update e-Challan transaction details, if payment made through e-Challan
5. Take Printout of Confirmation Page to be sent to CBSEAIPMT 2019 Application fee for General / OBC candidates Rs 1000/- and for SC / ST / PH candidates Rs 550/-
AIPMT 2019 Exam pattern: AIPMT entrance test contains 180 objective type questions from Physics, Chemistry and Biology. The duration of the examination would be for three hours. All India Pre-Medical / Pre Dental Entrance Test 2019 will be conducted on Sunday, 4th May 2019 from 10 AM to 1 PM.
AIPMT 2019 Important Dates:
- Schedule for submission of application forms without late fee01.12.2018 to 31.12.2018
- Last date for receipt of the confirmation page of AIPMT application: 10 Jan 2019.
- AIPMT 2019 examination will be held on 4th May 2019.
AIPMT 2019 Online application at aipmt.nic.in.