AP Panchayat Secretaries – Results for Mains Examination Panchayat Secretary (Grade-IV) in A.P.Panchayat Raj Subordinate Service Notification No.13/2018 released at APPSC Result 2020…
AP government decided to Recruit Panchayat Secretaries on regular basis and issues GO MS No 379 on 14 August. The government decides to adopt the Recruitment pattern that was followed by the Medical and Health Department. District Selection Committees should issue recruitment notification and complete the process of selection within three months time.
How many posts in Panchayat Secretaries Recruitment?
AP Panchayat Secretaries Recruitment selection process: General Direct Recruitment of 1100 vacancies of Panchayat Secretary Gr.IV. through the District Selection Committees in each District consisting of the District Collector as Chairman, the Chief Executive Officer, ZP and the District Panchayat Officer, as Members, so as to complete the task of filling up of 1100 vacancies of Panchayat Secretaries Gr.IV. pay scale 7520-22430/-.
Normal rules of reservation applicable for the post would also be complied with during the selection process. 75% weightage would be based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination i.e. marks obtained in Degree examination. Of the remaining 25%, a weightage of 15 % would be awarded for the service as Gram Panchayat Secretaries @ 3 marks per every year of service and 10% for the seniority after the date of acquisition of educational qualification @ 1 mark for each year of waiting after acquiring Degree qualification.
Any bachelor Degree with above 18 years but less than 42 years age persons is eligible to apply AP Panchayat Secretaries Recruitment. Candidate should belong to concern district are only eligible to apply.
AP Panchayat Secretaries Recruitment Application forms
AP Panchayat Secretaries Recruitment Application forms are available at concern District Panchayat Officer’s office. Candidates can get the application by submitting Rs 50/- in DD or IPO on the favour of District Panchayat Officers. 15 November 2018 is the last date in most districts to purchase and submits to Panchayat Secretaries Application forms. The attestation must to all documents enclosed with the application.
List of documents to submit along with Panchayat Secretaries Application:
- SSC or Equaling certificate copy
- Degree or Equaling certificate and mark lists copies
- Caste Certificates
- Residence certificate and other documents as per requirement.
Results for Mains Examination Panchayat Secretary (Grade-IV) in A.P.Panchayat Raj Subordinate Service Notification No.13/2018 released at APPSC Result 2020…