AP Inter Online Admission 2020-21 academic year, Student Registration for AP Inter 2020-21 Web Counselling. AP Intermediate admissions to AP SSC Merit lists Districts wise, AP Intermediate colleges list for AP Inter Online Admissions…
BIEAP, AP Intermediate Board decides to conduct an online admission process for Intermediate admissions from the academic year 2020-21. The mode of the Online AP Inter admission process as like as EAMCET web counselling. Every student, Who passed AP SSC exams will have to register in the online counselling process by BIEAP.
Students from other states are also eligible to apply in the non-local category. This all AP Inter Online Admission Web Counselling process expected to conduct by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh. All government or private intermediate colleges admissions for the first-year intermediate through Online only.
So from this year, all AP Private Intermediate colleges will have to charge the tuition fees specified by the AP government only. The Inter first year admissions are based on SSC merit. The marks scored by Students in AP SSC exams and reservation will play a major role in Inter admissions. List of Inter 1st year seats available across AP government and private colleges will available soon here.
AP Inter Online Admission Process 2020 – Tentative Rules & Regulations
BIEAP has outlined the rules and regulations for the first-year Intermediate online admissions web counselling. Tentative Rules & Regulations for Online Admission Process.
- BIEAP will collect the AP SSC Merit list 2020 from BSEAP SSC board. It will publish to the public also for corrections if any.
- BIEAP likely link the same data for the Ap Inter 1st year online admissions registration form.
- The AP inter-board will release official schedule dates for admissions registration admission process
- All SSC from AP and other state students will have to register through the official website with their SSC Hall Ticket number or Aadhaar Number.
- Grama Sachivalayam or Ward Sachivalayam will assist Students who are unable to fill online.
- The Fixed Inter fee structure of various Inter colleges will be displayed on the website to choose any college.
- Each student will be allowed to choose college option as like as EAMCET web counselling admissions a minimum of five choices in the online option form.
- The admission fees for AP Inter admissions will be collected at the time of seat allotment.
- Sources saying BIEAP may conduct three or four rounds of web counselling to complete 100% online admission process for Inter first-year admissions.
Advantages of Online Admission
- Corporate colleges Inter fees get down to earth
- All Government colleges get admissions and funds to development
- If government colleges on track poor people get inter education for free
- All students get the same time to compete by government admissions
- No private colleges harassments for fees
- Equal opportunity to all students
Disadvantages of Online Admission Inter
- Management quota seat fees go too high
- Zero admission government colleges get closer
- Girl students get hurdles to admit in far away distance colleges, affect on girl college studies
- Some students did not get the desired college may go out to other states for education
Publication of AP SSC Results and Merit list publication, AP Inter colleges list seats info and fee info publication. Student registration, participate in registration and three rounds web counselling. Seat allotment and admissions are the final steps in this process. More at https://bie.ap.gov.in soon.