AP Health Department Recruitment 2020, Recruitment of certain posts under Administrative control of DM&HO, AP on Contract basis Application Details District wise, cfw.ap.nic.in…
Applications in the prescribed proforma are invited from the eligible
candidates for recruitment of posts noted in the annexure on contract basis
Under the Administrative Control of DM&HO concern district. The Applicants can download the Application & the details of vacancies
available & eligibility particulars through the District Websites.
SPS Nellore Website address: spsnellore.ap.gov.in/notice/recruitment
Filled Applications shall be submitted in the O/o District Medical &
Health Officer in all working days from 23.06.2020 to 22.07.2020 at
10.30 AM to 05.00 PM along with all required certificates and requisite
application fee by way of Demand Draft drawn in favour of DM&HO on or before 22.07. 2020. The last date for submission of filled applications is 22.07.2020 at 5.00 PM.
Guidelines and Instructions for filling up of application
The filled-in application should be submitted in person duly enclosing the following certificates along with application fee and the application form at O/o DISTRICT MEDICAL & HEALTH OFFICER from 23.06.2020 to 22.07.2020 by 5 PM on working days in working hours i.e 10.30 AM to 5.00 PM. The application without the signature of the applicant or without any of the following enclosures will be summarily rejected.
- S.S.C or Equivalent examination Marks Memo.
- Intermediate or 10+2 examination Marks Memo.
- Qualifying Examination Pass Certificate.
- Marks memos of all the years (qualifying examination)
- Registration and Renewal certificates of respective councils.
6 Internship Certificate if any applicable.
- Latest Caste certificate issued by the Tashildhar/MRO concerned
- Study certificate for the years from 4th class to 10th Class.
- In case of Private study residence certificate from the Tashildhar /MRO concerned for the above period (4th to 10th Class study period).
- PH certificate (SADAREM CERTIFICATE) in respect of candidates Claiming reservation under PH Quota
- Sports certificate in respect of candidates claiming under Sports quota.
- Relevant Certificates in respect of candidates claiming Ex-Serviceman Quota
- 1 photograph duly pasted on the application form with self-attestation
- Copy of appointment order and Service Certificate for in-service candidates who are working on contract service with Government under Medical and Health Depart should produce service certificate from concerned officer duly countersigned by the concerned DM&HO.
Age: As per Govt. Memo No. 3543366/B1 2020 HM&FW(B1) Dept., dt: 16.06.2020
AP Health Department Recruitment 2020
Application Fee:The application fees should be paid by the way of Demand Draft from any Nationalized Bank.
- Rs. 500/- for OC/BC Candidates,
- Rs. 300/- for SC / ST Candidates
- OC Candidates should not have completed 42 years as on 01.06.2020. (Should not have been born before 01.06.1978).
- SC / ST / BC Candidates should not have completed 47 years as on 01.06.2020. (Should not have been born before 01.06.1973).
- Ex-Servicemen and PHC Candidates should not have completed 50 years as on 01.06.2020 (Should not have been born before 01.06.1970)
Reservation: Rule of Reservation will apply as per AP State Govt. rules in force.
Weightage: Total Marks – 100
I) 75 Marks obtain in the qualifying examination
II) Weightage for the number of years since passing qualifying examination is up to 10 marks @ 1 Marks for each completed year.
III) Weightage for contract services in Government institutions up to 15 marks
a) 2.5 Marks per 6 Months in Tribal Area
b) 2 Marks per 6 Months in Rural Area
c) 1 Marks per 6 Months in Urban Area.
IV) There will be no Interview Marks.
Remuneration: As per GO Ms No. 64 HM&FW (A1) Dept., date: 10.06.2020. More Details soon at http://cfw.ap.nic.in/