AP Excise Constables Recruitment-Constables posts in A.P Excise department Written Examination 29th June 2019…
Excise Department, Government of Andhra Pradesh is recruiting for the posts of Excise Constables. Total 1434 constable vacancies. Selection of the candidates will be through DSC (District Selection Committees) at the district level. Notification will be released on 15th Jan 2019.
A.P Excise Constables Recruitment Eligibility and Qualifications:
Pass in Intermediate or 10+2 or its equal examination. SC and ST candidates need at least pass marks in 10th Class / SSC or its equal examination and they should have appeared for the Intermediate Examinations in both the 1st and 2-year course. The candidates with higher qualifications are also eligible for A.P Police Excise Constables Recruitment. Read GSWS Grama Sachivalayam.
AP Excise Constables Recruitment Selection and application procedure:
Selection of the candidates for Excise Constables posts will be based on the performance in physical tests, events, written examination and medical test etc. Interested candidates can get application forms from Deputy Commissioner of the concerned district. Forms also available in www.apstatepolice.org.
AP Excise Constables Recruitment applications Important Dates:
- A.P Excise Constables Recruitment Notification: 15th November 2017
- Excise Constables Recruitment last date for the receipt of completed applications: 30th November 2017
- A.P Excise Constables Recruitment Primary Selection Tests: From 7th December 2017
- Excise Constables Recruitment Physical Efficiency Tests: From 27th December 2017
- A.P Excise Constables Recruitment Written Examination: 29th January 2019
- Police Excise Constables Recruitment Application form in www.appolice.gov.in.