ANGRAU Admissions Veterinary Science – A.P Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University admissions to B.Sc. Agriculture, B.Tech Food Technology etc application submission last date 24 July 2019…
Acharya N G Ranga Agricultural University issued admission notification to Courses for B.Sc Agricultural, B.Tech Food Technology, B.Sc Commercial Agri. & Business Management in ANGRAU, B.V.Sc (Veterinary Science) & A.H, B.F.Sc (fisheries) in SVVU and B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture in Dr YSRH University.
Category A Application to EAMCET qualified candidates:
- B.Sc.Agriculture – Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University.
- B.Tech. Food Technology Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University.
- B.Sc. Commercial Agri. & Business Management – Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University.
- B.V.Sc. & A.H. – Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University.
- B.F.Sc. – Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University.
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture – Dr YSR Horticultural University.
Download Category A Application Under EAMCET Rank Bi.p.c Stream
Category B Without EAMCET:
- B.Sc. (Hons) Home Science – Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University
- B.Sc. (Hons) Fashion Technology – Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University
- B.Sc. (Hons) Food Science & Nutrition – Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University.
Download Category B Application without EAMCET
How to apply for ANGRAU courses
Download above application form for the courses under Bi.P.C. Stream (EAMCET) and separate application form for all the courses mentioned under Category ‘B’. The duly filled in application along with enclosures and Demand Draft for Rs.800/- ( Rs.400/- in case of SC/ST candidates) towards registration fee on any Nationalized Bank in favour of Comptroller, ANGRAU payable at Hyderabad. Applications should reach REGISTRAR on or before 24-7-2019 at 5.00 PM. The original certificates to be produced at the time of Counselling only.
Fee details to B.V.Sc, B.Sc Agricultural course.
The selection of candidates for Category A category seats shall be made on the basis of EAMCET-2019 ranks as per local areas. Category B course like B.Sc.(Hons.) Home Science course, B.Sc (Hons) Fashion Technology, B.Sc (Hons) Food Science & Nutrition the candidate’s selection based on merit in optional subjects in Intermediate Examination as per the rule of reservation. ANGRAU Admissions Veterinary Science more details visit https://angrau.ac.in/angrau/.