Ammavodi Status check now available at jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in web portal…
Goodnews to readers to who searching for Ammavodi Status check. The Provisionally Eligible Child details for Ammavodi scheme is now available at web in Jagananna ammavodi site. But the data is not the final eligible list. it’s a Provisionally Eligible list.
- Total 46,78,361 Mothers eligible for this scheme
- Ammavodi final list display begins at Grama Sachivayayams from December 28th 2019.
- Amma Vodi Payment will credit into beneficiary account on 9th January 2020.
Ammavodi Status check -How to Check Jagananna Ammavodi Provisionally Eligible list?
- Log on to http://jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in/ first
- Check the link below HM Login you will get Child details for Ammavodi scheme Link (presently Working) https://ammavodihm4.apcfss.in/searchUidActionForm.htm
- Enter Mother Aadhaar number and word verification
- you will get your child list, the last column indicates Provisionally Eligible or Not.
The important thing was the above information is not the final eligible list. The final Ammavodi eligible mother list will be available on 27-12-2019. This information is provisional, just to know the child status and to update if there are any corrections.
If any errors in the above data contact your MEO for any type of corrections. The final Ammavodi list will be merged with inter-data and generate the final eligible mother list after 27-12-2019.
Now, search only shows 1 to 10 Class students details for Ammavodi scheme. The beneficiary Mother or Guardian is finally eligible for will get Rs.15,000/- per annum irrespective of the number of children studying shown on the provisional list.
In Ammavodi Provisional list, you can get Ammavodi Status check and following details also:
|Bank account number info|
|IFSC code of concern Bank|
|Branch name of the bank|
|Ration Card number|
|Ammavodi Provisional Status|
Now you can check above details and contact your MEO for any type of corrections. Remember, The final Ammavodi list will be placed on the web after 27-12-2019.
Mother will get the amount of Rs15,000 shall be transferred to the above Bank Account in the month of January every year through online. This scheme till the child continues his Education up to Intermediate only. The first list of Ammavodi younger child name is listing on the above reason.
Jagananna Ammavodi rejection list: In the First list of Ammavodi 42 lakhs beneficiaries are benefiting under the scheme. Bur more than 46 lakhs mothers are covered under this scheme. More than 4 lakhs, that means 10% total not in the first list of Ammavodi.
Jagananna Ammavodi Rejection reasons: Some districts beneficiaries got rejected due to the following reasons.
- Power bill more than 300 units in the past six months
- Income Tax payers in Family
- More than 2000 sqft home property taxpayer
- More than 125cc Moter bike on the beneficiary name
- 4 wheeler Car on the beneficiary name.
- Agricultural land more than 7 acres
- Invalid Ration card.
- School Attendance below 75%
Only Grama Volunteers and Officials will solve this above Amma Vodi rejection reasons. Check Amma Vodi 1st lists now available at Grama ward Sachivalayams and Schools. Jagananna Ammavodi rejection lists are available at Grama Ward Sachivalayams and concern school where student studying.
- What to do if we find an error in Ammavodi provisional status?
Contact your School HM or Concern MEO.
- The Provisional list showing both child names, how much I will get in January?
Mother or Guardian is finally eligible will get Rs.15,000/- per annum irrespective of the number of children studying.
- When Ammavodi Final list will come?
After 27-12-2019 maybe. Display at Sachivalayam and schools up to 9th Jan 2020.
- How to check Ammavodi Status in Ammavodi provisional or final list?
Use Aadhaar number to check Ammavodi Status always
- When Ammavodi amount will credit into my bank account?
As per information available up to now on or After January 09 2020.
- Where Jagananna Ammavodi rejection list Available?
Jagananna Ammavodi rejection list is available at Grama Ward Sachivalayams and concern school.
- Why Jagananna Ammavodi Final list showing Yonger child name only?
Jagananna Ammavodi scheme entertains benefits up to 10+2. Listing on the younger child name is the cover maximum time to benefit the mother.