UIDAI launches its e-Aadhaar portal eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in to Aadhaar card download e-Aadhaar letter…
It was really gigantic news for the one who is immensely seeking for Aadhaar Card. Yes, now the people who didn’t receive their Aadhaar card manually can download e Aadhaar Letter from the official website at eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in. All then you need to enter some credentials to get the respective Aadhaar card through online. You can print the generated Aadhaar and can use it anywhere. See the mandatory details to download your e Aadhaar are listed below
- Enrollment number (1234/12345/12345) and date-time (dd/mm/yyyy hh:mm:ss)
- Resident Name
- Area Pin code
Download e-Aadhaar from uidai.gov.in
Procedure to download e-Aadhaar from uidai.gov.in Make sure that you arranged all the above-mentioned details, to begin with
- Logon to the official website by following the link http://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
- Enter the secured credentials like Enrolment Number, Date Time followed by Captcha. You can get the details from the acknowledgement slip. Acknowledgement slip was given by the enrolment centre.
- Click on “Submit” to move forward
- Here in this step, you will get the last four digits of your mobile number which was registered at the enrollment centre. If the number is correct then press “Yes” button. If the shown number is wrong then press “No” to enter the new mobile number.
- Now you will get OTP (One Time Password) from Aadhaar as a part of the verification process.
- Enter the Password which was sent to the shown mobile number to proceed further.
- Now download e Aadhaar Card in PDF Format and enter your Pin Code Number to open it.
Remember once again your area entered in the Aadhaar address is the password to your e-aadhaar copy.
Before you, Download eAadhaar Check Aadhaar Status here. Make sure that you have entered your area pin code correctly when opening the pdf e Aadhaar card. Share your problems through the comment form. If any doubts call Aadhaar toll free number 1800 300 1947. Read Aadhaar Bio-metric Lock .
- What is the difference between Aadhaar and e-aadhaar?
Original aadhaar delivery takes 30 days to reach people, E-aadhaar is the only alternative to updated aadhaar
- Self download E-aadhaar print is valid?
100%, no need to worry.
- We lost the Enrollment number slip, then what to do?
Enrollment number is mandatory to download the E-aadhaar pdf
- Can I update my Data in Aadhaar card online?
No, only through aadhaar centre it is possible
- How much time does it take to Updates the Data in Aadhaar card?
Normally 5 to 7 days.