AP Forest Recruitment FSO, FBO, ABO hall ticket download start soon…
AP Forest Department is invited online application for fill FSO, FBO, ABO, Thanadars and Bungalow Watchers from 17-02-2014 at www.forest.ap.nic.in and www.apfdrt.org. Last date to apply online is 03-03-2014. AP Forest department FSO, FBO, ABO application receiving process is only in online mode.
- Forest section officer – 151
- Forest beat officer – 751
- Assistant beat officer – 124
- Thanadars – 16
- Bungalow Watchers – 11
- Technical assistants – 14
Educational qualifications for FSO, FBO, ABO jobs Recruitment 2014:
- For FSO job, the candidate must have Degree from any recognized university in India.
- For Beat Officer, the candidate must have passed Intermediate examination or its equivalent.
- For Assistant Beat Officer, Bungalow Watcher, the candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent.
- For the posts of (Draughtsman Grade-II) Technical Assistant, the candidate must have Draughtsman (Civil) Trade, ITI or its equivalent examination.
AP Forest Recruitment FSO, FBO, ABO selection process:
The selection of candidate by direct recruitment shall be made by the Selection Committee constituted by the Government. The Selection Committee constituted by the Government will select Candidates after subjecting them to the following tests.
- Paper one: Essay writing in English or Telugu or Urdu. This examination will be of one hour duration and maximum marks of 20.
- Paper two: General knowledge. This examination will be of one and half hour duration and maximum marks of 100.
- Paper three: General Mathematics. This examination will be of one and half hour duration and maximum marks of 100.
A minimum of 35% of marks in each subject but an aggregate of 40% in total is required to qualify for the second step.
Second step: Candidates who qualify in written examination are selected at 1:2 ratio for the walking test. The candidates selected in the First step shall be subjected to the test of walking 25 km. distance in four hours for the posts in Category 3 to 6 in Class-A. The candidate fulfilling this step shall qualify for the next step viz., interview. The walking test is only a physical endurance test and shall not carry any marks. It is only a qualifying test. The final selection shall be done from among the persons who have qualified in walking test based on the marks secured in written examination.
Third step: The candidates selected at the second step be interviewed by the Selection Committee.
Online application for AP Forest Recruitment 2014 is starts from 17 Feb; Application is available only at www.forest.ap.nic.in and www.apfdrt.org. Application fee per each post 300 for General, BC and 150 rupees for SC/ST candidates. Visit any of the Mee seva or AP Online centers or use make payment using Debit / Credit card to pay application fee online.
- AP Forest Recruitment 2014 online application starts: 17-02-2014
- Last date to pay Application fee: 02-03-02014
- Last date to apply online application: 03-03-2014.