Go ms no 175 for Guidelines for Issue of Health Cards to Employees Health Scheme…
AP Government issues the following guidelines for issue of Health Cards to the beneficiaries covered under the Employees Health Scheme (EHS). Guidelines were issued for enrollment of beneficiaries, duly defining the role of the beneficiary, Drawing and Disbursing Officers, Director of Treasuries & Accounts, Aarogyasri Health Care Trust, Heads of Department and District Collectors.
Issue of Health Cards under Employees Health Scheme:
The employee or pensioner will submit online application along with the following documents as prescribed in G.O. 2″ read above. The rates for submission of application at mee seva centers are prescribed in the G.O. 3rd read above.
- Copy of Service Register (pages 1 and 2 of old service register or pages 4 and 5 of new service register) in case of employee;
- Digital copy of ICAO compliant photograph of each beneficiary, and
- Copy of Aadhaar enrolment receipt or Aadhaar card of each beneficiary
Permanent Health Cards of Employees Health Scheme
The following process will be adopted for issue of permanent health cards:
- The submitted applications will be scrutinised by Aarogyasri Health Care Trust (AHCT)
- The scrutinised applications will be forwarded to the Drawing and Disbursing Officers (DDO) in the case of employees and the Sub-Treasury Officers (STO) in the Districts /Assistant Pension Payment Officers (APPO) in Hyderabad in case of pensioners, who will in turn verify the applications and approve or reject in case of discrepancies. The logins of DDOs or STO/APPOs may be reassigned to other functionaries in the district by the District Collector in case the DDOs or STO/APPOs are unable to handle the verification work.
- The approved applications will be sent, online, for printing of Health Cards for each individual beneficiary.
- The printed cards will be delivered to the respective Card Issue Centers (CIC) in the districts as per option given by the applicant. The beneficiaries will be notified through short message service (SMS) on their mobile phone once the permanent card is printed.
- The entire applicant family will thereafter go to the designated CIC, give the individual beneficiary finger prints as acknowledgement and receive the permanent cards.
The permanent Health Cards issued under EHS will be biometric fingerprint based health cards, will carry the Aadhaar number/Aadhaar Enrolment number and will be issued in the name of the District Collector concerned.
The biometric Health Cards of all Employees and Pensioners who have submitted their applications with Aadhaar numbers and full details will be issued health cards through the respective CICs within 30 days of submitting their complete application.
The Card Issue Centres (CIC) will be located at the rate of one in each Revenue Division and the District Collector will decide the location of CIC in each Revenue Division. The work of issue of permanent biometric Health Cards at CICs is an ongoing process to be carried out by Aarogyasri Health Care Trust till all the beneficiaries are issued permanent health cards.
Temporary Health Cards
The process of issue of Permanent Health Cards will take time. In order to enable the beneficiaries quick access under the scheme, it is decided to issue temporary health cards soon after the scrutiny of the online application by Aarogyasri Health Care Trust . Temporary cards will be generated in the logins of the applicants, soon after the completion of scrutiny of applications, which are in complete shape, by Aarogyasri Health Care Trust.
These digital cards can be printed out and laminated by the applicants on their own through internet. Alternatively the beneficiaries can obtain a laminated temporary card from any Mee Seva Centre at a cost fixed by Director ESD, IT & C Department, but not exceeding Rs.25/- per temporary card.
Temporary Health cards will remain valid for a period of 90 days or till the time a permanent card is issued or the application rejected by the DDO or STO/APPO as the case may be, whichever is earlier.
All beneficiaries who receive a temporary card will be eligible to avail treatment in the empanelled hospitals. To start with, the hospitals empanelled by Aarogyasri Health Care Trust (see www.aarogyasri.gov.in (or) www.ehf.gov.in for details) will provide treatment.
Detailed operational guidelines required from time to time will be issued by Government (Health, Medical and Family Welfare Department) and made available in the website. Read Go ms no 175, 176 and 174 for Final Therapy Prices and Employees Health Scheme Cashless medical treatment Notification.
Download GO MS No 174
on AP Employees Health Scheme Guidelines for Issue of Health Cards here.